276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Creakers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve never played before, Pictionary is basically a word-guessing game where one player chooses a randomly-selected word and draws it, while the other players guess what the word is. Normal Pictionary is played using a physical board and pencils/pens.

And if you want better meetings, you MUST send this article to your meeting planner. I’m going to convince you to upgrade the age-old icebreaker. What is an Icebreaker? When they are in the Woleb, the grown-ups behave like children. Can you use this idea for a story of your own?Then there are illustrations all over the book, and boy, the style is just wonderful and fun. I have to keep an eye on this illustrator, I want to see more of their work. Best For: Harnessing creativity, boosting team spirit and light-hearted competition through drawing and guessing. Special Note: If you have introverts in the group, it’s nice to let the group know ahead of time that they should think of two truths and one lie for the meeting. This is helpful for not putting people on the spot. Icebreaker #23: Desert Island Scenario

Lucy Modderman is geen standaard meisje, maar wel een heldin! In het boek De Knerpers neemt ze de leiderrol op zich, ook zorgt ze ervoor dat alles weer goed komt, toch?! Op een dag wordt Lucy wakker, dan komt ze erachter dat haar moeder verdwenen is. Een paar maanden geleden was haar vader ook al zomaar verdwenen. Hoe is het mogelijk?

Engage children with digital learning

Not all meetings nowadays are in-person. Some are virtual. These fun icebreakers can be performed anytime, anywhere, no matter the distance! Icebreaker #1: Show and Tell Maar die glinsteringen draaien niet alleen door in de kaft. Eenmaal je in het boek zit, snap je wel waar dat stof voor dient, maar haast je zodat jij er niet door beneveld geraakt. Can you proofread the Creaker’s letter to the children? What mistakes did they make? Could you write a new letter from the Creakers?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment