276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SWITCH Split Pad Compact (Gengar)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HD rumble though, now there's something that I actually use and value. That, and the type of games that I would desire a d-pad for aren't the type of games that I would need a gyro and camera for anyways.

Olmectron Yeah exactly. should be a common addition by now on all switch 3rd party controllers. especially by a company like Hori. Both are available for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch, giving veteran players the classic control scheme they know and love. The adapter is identical to the one used for the Wii U, so you can plug that into your Switch if you still have it, and this gives you enough ports for everyone in the match to use a GameCube controller. Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shownThose seeking an affordable, yet stylish Switch controller should look no further than the Nintendo Switch 1-Up Glow in the Dark Rematch. As its name suggests, it glows in the dark, and has a nifty Toad design all over it, allowing you to game with style. The Pro Controller will now appear on the list of devices. Select it and you'll be paired wirelessly.

Plus, I overwhelmingly prefer tabletop mode when out and about (and the slightly larger screen of the OLED model makes a big difference), which is another deal-breaker. In case you missed it, these Joy-Con-like controllers are a follow-up to Hori's Switch Split Pad Pro, and are officially releasing here in the west as the Switch Split Pad Compact. They'll be available here in two different colours, but over in Japan there are four - and now even more options to choose from!

Funny how they only mention "don't include HD Rumble, NFC an IR camera or wireless functions", but what bugs me the more is gryo control, and they don't say a thing about the controller not having it, like if it was less important.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment