276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Hollywood Pants: Slimming, Glamorous Leggings That Shape Your Waist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's definitely not slouchy in my eyes and probably the scrunch factor is lost because of the slits that allow the taper to bell out. I used a black tropical wool I bought on Etsy, of questionable quality, and the pants stretched when worn so I could have used the correct dart size and seam allowance. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Those lumps and bumps in your silhouette can be emphasised and even increased with the wrong fitting clothing.

Whether it’s a new pair of skinny jeans for going out in, or a comfy legging for a casual afternoon with friends, you need comfortable, easy-to-wear pants that will take care of your shape in all the right ways. Shorts: Thread; one 1/2″ (13 mm) button; one 7″ (18 cm) zipper; 1/4 yd (23 cm) of lightweight interfacing for waistband (optional). Famous lines get themselves into a panty twist with such a small edit and Hollywood will never be the same.Lumps and bumps in your silhouette can be emphasised and even increased with the wrong fitting clothing.

I've planned a pair in a lovely grey linen for summer at work as well as a lovely wool blend pair for winter, totally a winner.Hollywood Pants are the high-waisted legging pants with a double-layer waistband that can make you look thinner, instantly, and transform your body in seconds. The waistband is twice as tall as most leggings, wide enough to cover a multitude of sins, and as it’s double-layered, it gives a smooth outline without restricting movement or being overly-tight. If you want ‘Hollywood hourglass hips’ and a ‘box-office bottom’ in seconds, you need the control, comfort and confidence you get from Hollywood Pants. How many times have you pulled on a pair only to discover that the shape you're trying to hide is even worse? The only adjustment I made was to make the back darts slightly bigger to accommodate my waist/sway back.

I like the style being Vintage, but at the same time you can wear them in the office and no one would think they look out of place.Popular in the 1930 and 40s, these high-waisted pants feature dropped belt loops, double pleats, side and rear besom pockets, a fish tail back and generous two inch cuffs. I really appreciate that it includes a lining - that's hard to find on work-appropriate pants, and hard to find actual instructions for their inclusion - I'll never do a pant lining any other way.

I may actually like the slits--it is like the option of unzipping the ankle zip on the Leith track pants a bit. Unlike normal pants, where the waistband actually sits below the waist, forcing fat and loose skin upwards to create the dreaded 'muffin-top' and even restricting your movement. The only edges that could not be finished at the beginning were the curved bottom edges of the pocket bag and pocket stay, because they had to be sewn together first. Knickers: Medium to heavyweight, soft or crisp fabrics such as cotton, linen, wool or blends in broadcloth, homespun, twill.

I guess it is like a teeny bootcut that covers the foot partly but can't go all the way so if there is any extra length in the pants, there is a form of scrunch, but not as much as if they were fitted at the ankle. Suggested fabrics: For the Knickers, choose medium to heavyweight fabrics such as cotton, linen, wool or blends in broadcloth, homespun, or twill; also napped fabrics such as corduroy and velveteen. I made them to match a top so I now have a blue/green power suit and they go perfectly with my cowboy boots!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment