276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rush: Book One of the Breathless Trilogy: 01

£6.68£13.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m really hoping the promotional pricing is a huge success so that it will pave the way for cheaper ebook pricing all around. Wouldn’t that be awesome??

RUSH Read Online Free Without Download - PDF, ePub, Fb2 RUSH Read Online Free Without Download - PDF, ePub, Fb2

I want you to get your arse over there and take care of her this weekend. I need her well by Monday night, because that's when I'm going to crawl for her My job is to be in tune with your wants, needs and desires. I’m not worth much as a man if I can’t do that for the woman in my care. The ultimate power rests with you. Because you control my actions. I want to please you. It’s very important to me that I please you. I want you to be satisfied. I want you to be so spoiled, pampered and cherished that you don’t want to be anywhere but with me all the time.”Jayne on REVIEW: Midnight is the Darkest Hour by Ashley Winstead @Jennie: So Ruth was "Eve" tempting the lascivious snake wit... Seria KGI – genul romantic-suspans. Kelly Group International (KGI): un grup de super-elită, top secret, de afaceri de familie. Calificări: inteligență deosebită, fizic impresionant, educație militară. Misiune: Recuperarea victimelor luate ca ostatici. Colectarea de informații. Efectuarea serviciilor pe care guvernul american nu le poate face. Maya Banks is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author whose chart toppers have included erotic romance, romantic suspense, contemporary romance, and Scottish historical romance. Subjugarea unui scoțian – Editura Litera – Never Seduce a Scot– 2012 – recenzie 2. Cel mai dorit scoțian – Editura Litera – Highlander Most Wanted– 2013 – recenzie 3. Highland Ever After–

Rush Quotes by Maya Banks - Goodreads Rush Quotes by Maya Banks - Goodreads

Mie mi-ar placea cu siguranta foarte mult si seria KGI, cu misiuni secrete, genul romantic-suspans. aw , I’d go for this one…..all I can think of while reading this review is how much in damages she’s going to be entitled to, if the relationship sours,and the fact its actually in the form of a physical contract….Good gravy, did HR approve this thing??? When Gabe Hamilton saw Mia Crestwell walk into the ballroom for his hotel’s grand opening, he knew he was going to hell for what he had planned. After all, Mia is his best friend’s little sister. Except she’s not so little anymore. And Gabe has waited a long time to act on his desires.He’d never get over her. He knew that without hesitation or doubt. He loved her. As deeply as it was possible to love another person. And God, he wanted her. Every day. In hit life. As much a part of him as he would be of her.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment