276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play Station Sony Dualsense Wireless Controller PS5 - Galactic Purple

£39.495£78.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Always update your PS5 system software and the wireless controller device software to the latest version. What’s up with the switch joycon colors and now the dual sense’s as well, can we have some shades of color that don’t burn our retinas? Seems a bit of a 'cash cow' since most will probably elect for the red one which equals more sale profit to me. Rural-Bandit eh it's still early early stages, nothing's certain yet other than the area and the budget, but it seems pointless trying to make it look good in a place we won't live in next year, touch wood. It's been over a year since the PlayStation 5 was first released. And although it may still be hard to obtain a console thanks to global supply issues, Sony have stepped up to serve current (and future!) PS5 users with new controller colour options. And they're available to buy today!

You still get the same excellent functionality that's standard with DualSense controllers, including the unique haptic capabilities that games such as Astro's Playroom have taken advantage of, revolutionising the feel of new PlayStation games. The controllers also boast adaptive triggers, an integrated motion sensor and a built in speaker. Now all be waiting to get my God of War controller early next month. I plan on giving my Starlight Blue and Cosmic Red to my son when he gets his PS5 Digital or the new PS5 iteration next spring. He wants to wait and save up his money. However, I'm thinking of getting it for him and his fiancée as a wedding present when he gets married next year, hopefully. Plot a course for astronomical adventures on your PS5™ console with the DualSense™ Galactic Purple wireless controller. Part of an expanded line-up of galaxy-themed accessories, this sleek purple controller is the perfect companion for exploring new gaming universes. The PS5 controller charger makes sure your controller is always juiced up to keep you going through the most critical points in the game. The PS5 steering wheel is a premium, modern, versatile design interface with a premium finish, perfect for all racing stimulation styles. It comes with a leather-wrapped, foam-filled rim for comfortable handling throughout long gaming sessions.

Cosmic Red is a vivid colour scheme that gives the DualSense PS5 controller a bit of pizazz. Replacing the default white with a bright red hue, this is a fun alternative for those looking for a more colourful controller. Is this just Sony being cheap? Surely it wouldn’t cost them much more to use the same moulds to make White/Red parts??? Give me a good sale on these, maybe in a bundle with the side panels, and you'll have a sale (purple or red? purple or red?). But these prices are ridiculous. As for the house, that's the idea. We're trying to find a bungalow or a cottage, I've spoken before about being disabled, it would be nice to be all on one floor so I'm not having to plan everything around managing to get up and down the stairs. A lift would be an option too, but given our budget and needing to be commutable to where my partner works, we're unlikely to get enough space while still having the budget to do building work. Eurogamer.net is owned by Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company and subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions Limited.

Inspired by the powerful hues found in the depths of our planet, choose from the molten Volcanic Red, the alluring Cobalt Blue, or the sleek Sterling Silver. I am kind of surprised Sony didn't release same colored panels for the PS5. This is a market just waiting for them to tap into.Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. Keep your DualSense Edge wireless controller and its components together and organized in one spot with an included carrying case. You can even charge the controller via USB connection while it's stored in the case to make sure you're always ready for your next play session. Select games take on an extra dimension with higher-fidelity* sound effects bursting from the controller. Looking for discounts on games and accessories for Xbox, Switch and everything else gaming related. Discover a world of adventure in the palm of your hands with the amazing PS5 consoles. The new PlayStation 5 controllers all have a well-loved PlayStation layout, plus more evolved features and reimagined look to achieve the stylish and iconic design for the future. The new "create" button is an improved version of the previous SHARE button that allows you to capture the best gaming moments from your favourite PS5 games; making streaming and creating gaming content easier to share with the world.

PS Remote Play requires Remote Play App connected to Wi-Fi, PS4™ or PS5™ console with the latest system software and compatible game. A PS4 or PS5 console with a wired connection via a LAN cable is recommended. Version 4.0 of the Remote Play App on iOS and iPadOS or version 4.1 on macOS is required for games to be playable with the controller over Bluetooth®. Internet and account for PlayStation™Network required. Account holders must be 7+, under 18s require parental consent. Full terms apply: playstation.com/PSNTerms. Complete your collection with the matching camo design DualSense™ wireless controller, and PULSE 3D™ wireless headset.* You want a sturdy, feature-complete and comfortable controller that offers something genuinely innovativeLook, if PS5 is still going to be this scarce and they are going to make new colors of this controller then the least they could do is make the controller work with PS4. It's just annoying at this point, if I'm being honest.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment