276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bicycle Helmet for Adults, Foldable (Closca Helmet). Bicycle Helmet and Electric Scooter/Scooter for Unisex Women and Men. Patented Design

£49.95£99.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many bike commuters own a personal bicycle that they use to get around, but not everyone owns a bike. Many bike commuters use bicycles from bike share programs in their city to commute. Finally, styling. To some people this might be number one but let’s be honest, it shouldn’t be. I would much rather be safe and wear a worse looking helmet than choose a sleek helmet that didn’t protect the right spots. have announced that due to coronavirus delays at their first manufacturer they have been forced to change manufacturers.

too sharp. The strap junctions hold exceptionally well. Hedkayse designed the helmet to meet the European EN1078 marketing a folding paper helmet that appears in the photos to be almost the same design as the Spitfire Industries Egoshape. The clips require two hands to unfold the helmet, and on our sample they were initially stiff and difficult to

Bottom lineFolded or not, a helmet is another item for a pedestrian to carry unless planning in advance to use a Folding a helmet can make it easier to carry, so users of folding bicycles have always found them appealing. Users of meet standards. It folds flat and is said to be very inexpensive to produce. They are intended to be readily available polystyrene," a media report says it is not yet certified to CPSC as of August 2016. The testing shown in the company's

How can I wash my foldable helmet?

On the downside, the helmet has no front facing vents whatsoever, so despite its lightweight design, it may be uncomfortable, especially over longer commutes and on hotter days when some airflow would definitely be appreciated. Enjoy wearing it as much as possible. If your head usually sweats when you ride or gets itchy under hats, find a helmet with more vents and one that weighs less as this will mean that you want to wear it and enjoy wearing it. Safety Consider also where you’re going to ride. If you want to ride on big main roads is this sensible to do in a lightweight small helmet or should you invest in a more sturdy, larger helmet. YouTube clip from the 2012 Eurobike show shows it in action, and there is more on it here. There are

I know, I know, it’s not big and clever not to wear a helmet, nor would I ever, ever discourage anyone from wearing one and I also know I won’t care about my hair when I’m lying in a hospital bed… but still.

The helmet is basically comprised of two parts: the helmet itself and a cover – which is essentially a cap. The cover is easy to attach and remove from the helmet, with Velcro around the edges of the helmet keeping the cover in place. This also means that you can swap and change between covers – of which Closca have various designs available for €22-a-piece. As far as comfort features are concerned, the Plixi only has 3 front-facing vents and as a heavier helmet, ventilation would be a concern for me personally, especially whilst it is being used for commuting, where you want to be looking your best for work or a busy day.

The FEND has the same safety certifications as the other helmets, in fact it “exceeds” the safety specifications for personal commuting vehicles like bikes and scooters under 20mph. Yes. Foldable helmets are safe, and cannot be sold in most countries unless they pass the specific safety certification for that country.

Helmet unfolded

the CPSC standard, so it is not available in the US market, but it meets the CEN standard and is sold in Europe. Unlike other helmets that fold in from the side, Closca’s helmet folds from the top down. Once it has been folded it is half of it’s expanded size making it easy to store. The round ringed vents help keep your head cool.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment