276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet and Nostalgic 100 Albums Bucket List - Scratch off Poster

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What people do you want to have experiences with? The best part about traveling and frankly, life in general, is the people you share things with. Show your skills as a speaker. Give a talk at a school or work event and become an expert. 47. Lead a major work project Challenge your body with a gym membership. Commit to bettering your health. 53. Try a new sport or exercise

Although there was hip-hop before Run-DMC, they were one of those bands where it’s like, ‘Wow, you see those same people on the corner’. I didn’t see Grandmaster Flash on the corner every day with the leather and the spikes and all, but Run-DMC, you saw them every day in their Adidas. So to see somebody in your neighbourhood and on TV, doing hip-hop that big, was impressive.” 24 Van Morrison –‘Astral Weeks’ I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes some nice beautiful poetry with their folk music. Simon is one of the reasons I started writing songs. He put out his first album in ’92 or so and he was a legend around Omaha when I was really young. He’s got a lot of great albums, but there’s something about ‘Songs For The New Year’ – I was a teenager when it came out and I associate it with a time in my life when I was getting into music and songwriting, so it has a special meaning for me. 84 Jimi Hendrix –‘Electric Ladyland’There are few parties on Earth as exciting as Mardi Gras. Dubbed the most amazing show on Earth, this is the best kind of madness. Visit on Fat Tuesday in the early months of the year to see this city come to life in a new way. 80. See the Northern Lights

This album is filthy, droll, sequinned, morose, desperate and devastatingly experimental. I first heard this in my mid teens, and it’s stayed close with me ever since, willing me on to create something of note of my own. This was his first solo foray after two albums with Roxy Music. Only recently have I realised how venomous Eno is towards his ex-bandmate Bryan Ferry on and each song is veiled in oblique, malodorous wordplay. He sounds potent, lost, hateful and creative.”
17 Huggy Bear –‘Taking The Rough With The Smooch’ To begin, step outside your travel comfort zone by visiting a new country. Whether you head north, south, east, or west, make your travel count one passport stamp at a time. 72. Explore ancient ruins What better way to experience this diverse country than by taking a road trip? Stop at National and State Parks along the way to see what you can find. 13. See the Northern LightsWhy not spend family time creating together? Find a family-friendly arts and crafts set or class and build something worth saving. 28. Discover your family tree Bowling is a class for a reason. You don’t need any experience or skills to visit your local bowling lanes as a family. 26. Have a picnic This has evolved quite a bit from the original 100 things I published. Many items are still on there, and many have been removed. But I’ve crossed off the ones I’ve done, and added a little commentary about each section, to help give insights that might inspire you and your own list. Experiences with Specific People In less than a year, this led to me leaving my job, moving to Thailand, starting a business, and creating a lifetime’s worth of stories in a short period of time. Strengthen your skills and network by attending a work conference. Bonus points if it’s a new city! 44. Receive a big promotion

In today’s world, staying off social media for several hours—let alone an entire day—is something to celebrate. Challenge yourself to skip social media for an entire day and see how you feel. 132. Sleep under the stars I remember going into Our Price with my mum and asking the guy for some Public Enemy; my mum wasn’t sure but when I got it home it didn’t leave my Walkman for months. I was used to the ‘60s music in my folks’ LP collection, and that was mind-expanding enough, but this felt like my music, speaking for my generation, and it blew my tiny, Scottish head.” 42 The Holy Modal Rounders – The Holy Modal Rounders This album blew my mind. A scruffy punk style kid from London who can’t stereotypically ‘sing’ but produced the catchiest singalong anthems gave me massive inspiration. It showed me another way to approach music: the gritty straight up sentiment of punk, which I adored, delivered behind melody and rhythm. Nowhere to hide. I love that idea about music, keep it simple, don’t hide behind a mass of strings and synthesisers.” 87 Lana Del Rey –‘Born To Die’ Traveling alone is a challenge. Trust yourself to have an adventure somewhere new nearby, even if you don’t speak the language. Spend the day at a local Chinatown, Germantown, or Little Italy. 69. Conquer a fear The holidays are the perfect time to spend time together as a family. From Christmas markets to Fall Festivals, shop til you drop during this unique time of year. 97. Take a historic tourBelt it out with a karaoke night. Sing your favorite songs together and see who has the best voice. 36. Have a movie night Tattoos are a way to express yourself. While it’s intimidating to decide what to get, a tattoo is an ultimate adventure. 3. Try an extreme sport

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment