276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas Spanking Tales Box Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could not fight it any longer. I ceased my struggles, collapsed across Mary’s thigh and sobbed out my surrender. I’m sorry I didn’t get a diary written for last week but I was quite busy preparing for Thanksgiving plus I had out of town company for the week. Well -" she managed to croak, and unclipped the chain and stood there, blinking, in the kitchen, her mind all over the place. This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often! When she went to catch the bus now, it was wiggle of a young woman. Even the man with the bowler hat who sat in the same seat every day started to smile, and greet her with a tipping of the hat. She had no idea that he began to see her differently, she just assumed it was cordial familiarity with a regular person he saw on the bus.

The shop assistant was indeed a W.I. member, and knew the women in the village. Mummy knew that it would soon be common knowledge that she was now armed. Mrs Pike was never one to dwell on things. She continued, as she always had, to mooch around her bungalow and pet Gretchen and watch TV with the sound turned well up - never mind about the neighbours.

It suited Mrs Pike fine that she was a widow, because she had never been able to abide her husband. He had always been a drinker and it was his own fault entirely that he'd passed away. She was on the point of divorcing him (and fighting him for every penny he had) when she found out he was a goner. Cirrhosis of the liver. This was in the November. But Mrs Pike couldn't stand other people's clutter around the place and so she ate the pie, even though the crust was soggy, and then she rinsed the plate in cold water and left it on the Lesleys' doorstep. Mrs Pike felt a flutter of pride at the base of her throat. Or was it the cheese so late at night? On the pouffe at her feet, Gretchen snorted in her sleep.

Domestic Discipline (DD), Female Led Relationship (FLR), Femdom, Spanking F/M, Stepmother, Stepsister Early in January, Gretchen got a high temperature. The dog's nose was hot and dry. Each breath seemed more snatched and uncertain. She'd not touched a drop of anything for two days when Mrs Pike wrapped her in a mohair blanket and took her to the vet. Who said he was very sorry, but the kindest thing was to let her go."Let her go?" Mrs Pike repeated numbly.Formerly published as two individual ebooks: Christmas Spanking: F/M Femdom Tales and Christmas Spanking: F/F Femdom Tales, this anthology comprises 21 stories from 17 different authors and features over 92,000 words. This unique collection of Christmas-themed spanking stories offers a wide selection of imaginative winter tales including traditional, contemporary and domestic settings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment