276°
Posted 20 hours ago

elegance1234 Men`s Active-wear Soft Cotton Extra Long Leg Boxers (Ref:1150)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are proud of the hard work we put into the fit of each product, which is why we back every purchase with our Best Fit Guarantee. MULTIPURPOSE:These men's multi pack fitted boxers shorts not only for you but also an ideal gift to your Boyfriend, Lovver, Husband, Father, Teen Son, Family, Friends on Birthday, Thanksgiving Day, Carnival, Valentine's Day or Christmas. It is an independent, third-party certification of recycled content addressing traceability, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions. With carefully crafted features, your underwear is built to be durable, feel smoother, and perform to the max as you make your mark on the world. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Made from cotton rich material that includes 5% Lycra for added stretch and super fit, this great design is on with its long leg fit. Optimal leg length and reinforced front with a double layer of fabric both contribute to making this a timeless and faithful servant in your underwear drawer. Recycled polyamide is made from plastics from industrial waste as well as plastics from the oceans such as fishing nets and plastic mats. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. New with tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item in its original packaging (such as the original .

I'll give them a while to see how they wear and wash, but I reckon the chances are high that I'll be back for more. By checking ‘Opt Out’ below, we will not share your data with third-party partners to display personalized advertising and content on other platforms. Made from high-quality cotton, hard-wearing, easy to care for, and well-positioned seams – all the attributes of exceptional everyday underwear. We’ve packed these men’s trunks with performance features, making them from a cotton mix with four way stretch for a comfortable fit and finishing them with our antibacterial and moisture-wicking technologies to fight sweat and odours.Experience the comfort of cotton boxers that are soft, breathable and soak up sweat so you can stay cool while being active. I bought a pair of these a month ago to try, as I get chapped legs on the inside of my thighs in the winter where my legs rub.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Our cross functional teams of creative, technical, and competitive experts focus constantly on material features and benefits for a perfect fit and performance. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Offering great leg coverage, particularly for guys with larger thighs, Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Longer Leg Boxers can help avoid any rubbing or chafing, with the added material length between the legs providing more protection.

prettyspecial comfortable and practical, ticks all the boxes My Dad appreciates the longer leg length and comfortable fit. A small amount of stretch blended with the softest organic cotton in a tight, classic fit provides maximum comfort and a great feel. Stretchy cotton underwear wont be too loose nor too tight make you wear the cotton long leg boxers all day long without pulling and ride up.

In a boxed triple pack box, these plain boxer shorts have shaped front pouches, double layered with supportive stitching.

A contoured twin layer pouch offers extra support, and that, along with the use of flat overlocked seams, add to the overall comfort of these soft feel cotton boxers. They feature expertly placed seams to reduce friction irritation and a darted fly for added support. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment