276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funny Wordle Birthday Card for Friends, Wordle Bady Card for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Cute Birthday Card for Wordle Lover, I Hope Your Birthday is Out of This Wordle

£5.81£11.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I understand you will use my personal data to improve services and send me marketing communications You must consent to the storage and use of your personal data as laid out in our privacy notice.

Once you've purchased this item, simply look out for the Feefo feedback form, that'll be sent close to the estimated arrival date and then submit your thoughts to appear here! If the number is not highlighted in color and remains gray, it is not in the disguised phone number. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. After each guess, the color of the tiles will provide valuable feedback, indicating how close or far you are from the correct answer. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Please keep in mind that letters in a word might be repeated; for example, if a number is highlighted in yellow or green, it can appear in the word once or more than once. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. You can use any combination of characters for each guess, and the tiles will change color to show how close you were. After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to my birthday.

Used my birthday coupon to get my most extravagant drink from Starbucks for free (The barista said if my coupon had not worked, she would have made me a free drink anyway just because it was me.Play other wordle games like double wordle in Dordle Game or test unlimited daily word straights in Quardle word game, but if you want a higher challenge, try to guess Octordle answer today.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment