276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Start Date: A Forced Bi Cuckold Story of Bisexual Male Domination at the Office

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He knew how much she enjoyed these gatherings, and he took great pride in ensuring everything went smoothly.

Offer him the extra pleasure and thrill him by being the most submissive cuckold husband he’s ever had the pleasure of getting rimmed by. We were all naked, faces fully visible, so it was no doubt about who it was, and what we (I) was doing. Bill is originally from the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, and moved to Ottawa with his Japanese wife Yoshi Marie Tanaka to work for Techno Canada, a civil engineering firm. You will never feel more like a submissive bisexual cuckold than when your wife’s bull presses his cock against your asshole and pushes inside you.I know this sounds crazy, but now, when she talks about a man or other men, my cock begins to tingle….

Danny couldn't help but feel a tingling anticipation as he made the final arrangements for Brenda's next gangbang event. You could then move between her legs to get her nice and wet so the cock you just fluffed can enter her. I heard through mutual friends that she had a couple of drinks while sunning on the beach, met a couple of guys and, well, you can imagine what followed. Every cuckold gets nervous the first time he’s going to get on his knees and take another man’s dick in his mouth. You’ll find sultry cuckold stories, kinky femdom stories, captions, tempting audio files, and access to my private blog filled with stunningly hot posts.I would love to lick pussy while it’s being fucked and have the bull pull out and finish in my mouth. If you’re eager for bisexual cuckold stories, blogposts, audio, and more, then become a Patreon supporter today! I honestly didn't think there were black men out there with similar fantasies because I thought of black men as sexually dominant even in gay/bisexual scenarios and of white men as fairly submissive. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

I proudly identify as black, though I often get mistaken for other ethnicities because of my skin tone.Honestly, I get so hyper-turned on by allowing my girlfriend to be fucked by others–not all the time, mind you, but often enough that it is a regular theme–I can’t imagine not doing this. The only thing different is that she loves my cock and wants it very much and always tells me that it’s what she wants and enjoys me more than anything. I love dominating both men and women and I've been described as an eager mistress both by my subs and those vanilla people who can't stand me because they fear what they don't understand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment