276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tsunade Cosplay Costume Anime Kimono Outfits for Adults Halloween Party Stage Performance Costumes

£15.995£31.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Winner of Atlanta Comic Con's Best cosplay - Comic Book Category in the year 2021 for my Comic Book Jane Foster Mighty Thor. Enter now: Tsunade. She became the leader of the Hidden Leaf Village and willed to restore the village. With her monstrous strength and medical skills, she became loved by many Naruto fans. As a result, there are many cosplays of her. Though she had a blunt attitude at Naruto, Tsunade came to care for him deeply and put her trust in him. She also showed some level of loyalty towards the village that the previous Hokage held. The character had fond of affection and love for her children. When Tsunaku was born, Tsunade started to care for him with much love. RELATED: 41 Hottest Pictures Of Heather Salvaggio 3. The character Tsunade Senju took birth on 2 nd August in 1949. She is the fifth Hokage. The name served as a member of the Senju Clan. She is the descendant of the Uzumaki Clan of Konohagakure.

Tsunade Cosplay Projects | Photos, videos, logos - Behance

Following the death of Nawaki and Dan, Tsunade lost faith in life and her heritage. She considered the title to be a curse and refused to step up. She changed her mind after the fight with Orochimaru and decided to take on as the village’s fifth leader.I am an Atlanta-based cosplayer with more than 14 years experience at conventions, shows, contests, and cosplay events. I have over 150 cosplays, 50 public appearances, and 300 wigs & props so far.

Cosplay Luna Rae Cosplay

As a self-proclaimed Disney-obsessed weeb, you could say I'm a pretty big nerd. While my true love in nerddom lies in cosplaying, most of my down-time is spent enjoying my love for all things gaming; I Perma-DM for my friends' D&D group, and I'm big into games like Skyrim, Mass Effect, and almost any horror game. Every ninja village has a leader that governs it. Those leaders are known as Kages. During the meeting at the Five Kage Summit, fans are introduced to the other Kages of major ninja villages. One of the Kages is Mei Terumi. She is the leader of the village hidden in the Mist. Winner of Atlanta Geek Girls's Best cosplay for their Christmas Cosplay contest, 2018 for my Christmas Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Fans are expecting a new movie featuring Tsunade as viewers are hoping to see her again and learn more about her character.

4th Luna Rae Trading Card Tournament

This is a beautiful picture of a side by side of an art piece and photo of the Legendary Sannin. In the photo, missmarimae, as Tsunade, stands firmly in the center. Kineticcosplay gives people a wonderful treat with this spectacular photo. Tsunade has a lot on her mind, and not just because of her duties as the 5th Hokage. She has a serious history with both Jiraiya and Orichimaru, and her past weighs heavily on her. No one can blame her for needing some time alone. Like Tsunade, Mei is the fifth Kage of her village. Tsunade and Mei Terumi are the two female Kages that are introduced within the series. Ncromance cosplays as both Kages in this post. The cosplay is really appealing, with the hairstyle and clothing looking exactly like the anime characters. I'm a practicing Wiccan (ask me about my tarot spreads!), a reproductive rights advocate, and a big supporter of mental health.

Tsunade (mitaku.net) - Cosplay World HaneAme – Tsunade (mitaku.net) - Cosplay World

Tsunade had multiple talents and always found ways to improve her skills. Fans were debating who was the strongest character in the series and Tsunade’s name always came up. As Naruto and Jiraiya travel the land in search of Tsunade, Jiraiya gathers any information he can about her. While doing his reconnaissance, he learned that Tsunade is spending her time mostly playing card games in different cities. This is when Jiraiya tells Naruto that Tsunade is an addictive gambler, but she isn't very good at it. Me and My Girl Clouded Claypso's nipple piercings are on full display throughout this entire set. Even in the SFW sets, they're visible and making my nipples very hard and very sensitive. During the movies and series, fans saw that Tsunade’s healing powers were extraordinary. She was often referred to as the strongest medical-nin.Tsunade is one of five people in the world with this kind of authority and responsibility. She is the Leaf Village's #1 ninja, the Hokage, but there are four more kages besides her, such as Gaara the Kazekage. It is an important fact for two reasons; first, it makes Tsunade related to Naruto, because he is a descendant of the Uzumaki Clan as well.

Tsunade Cosplay - Etsy UK Tsunade Cosplay - Etsy UK

Tsunade was in her fifties when fans met her, but due to her transformation technique, she appeared to be much younger. While most ninjas, who were able to transform, used the power to take other people’s look or animal form, Tsunade simply wanted to look younger.

Add to Collection

Since Tsunade was never shown to pass away, it is very likely she is still alive. Fans are certain, if she died, a movie would have been dedicated to her because of her significance in the franchise. Everyone is anxiously waiting for her to show up in Boruto to help the ninjas beat Kara. The Idea for this shoot came from Discord where someone mentioned a "battle of the underrated princesses" and while there's no fighting going on here, Jane and Kida certainly... The final cosplayer reminds us that Tsunade used to be a lone agent, but now she is responsible for the lives of every man, woman and child in the Leaf Village. Now she's like everyone's tough and cool mom, and this cosplayer stands tall and proud. The character wore a pink line green cloth with pink homage. Tsunade ponytailed her light blonde hair and wore blue shoes. Tsunade wore Senju Sibling Outfit when she was a kid. When in the village, the character wore short red pants, a white shirt, and a blue coat. 1. Tsunade Senju Sexy Pics

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment