276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-Inch 32 GB Wi-Fi - Black (UK Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. Battery life is around 10 hours, though this estimation varies greatly depending upon how the tablet is being used. By proceeding to purchase and take advantage of this promotion, you accept the following: The trade-up discount you receive is an incentive to recycle and to purchase a new Samsung appliance, laptop, monitor or television; it is not a trade-in value for the product you are recycling. Choose from a selection of available wallpapers to download or use a photo or video you have taken yourself. The display can be used in split-screen mode and with a separately purchased keyboard, but there is no DeX option or stylus support.

Samsung Galaxy Tab | Samsung UK Android Tablets | All Samsung Galaxy Tab | Samsung UK

Find more about 'How do I back up data such as photos and videos to Dropbox from my Samsung Galaxy device?pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AE","orgCode":"AE"},{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"AU","orgCode":"AU"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CH","orgCode":"CH"},{"code":"CN","orgCode":"CN"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"DZ","orgCode":"DZ"},{"code":"EG","orgCode":"EG"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"GR","orgCode":"GR"},{"code":"HK","orgCode":"HK"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"IQ","orgCode":"IQ"},{"code":"IR","orgCode":"IR"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"JP","orgCode":"JP"},{"code":"LV","orgCode":"LV"},{"code":"MA","orgCode":"MA"},{"code":"MY","orgCode":"MY"},{"code":"NL","orgCode":"NL"},{"code":"PH","orgCode":"PH"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"PT","orgCode":"PT"},{"code":"RO","orgCode":"RO"},{"code":"RS","orgCode":"RS"},{"code":"RU","orgCode":"RU"},{"code":"SA","orgCode":"SA"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"SG","orgCode":"SG"},{"code":"SK","orgCode":"SK"},{"code":"TN","orgCode":"TN"},{"code":"TR","orgCode":"TR"},{"code":"UA","orgCode":"UA"},{"code":"ZA","orgCode":"ZA"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"},{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EF","name":"ENGLISH(Australia)"},{"code":"EN","orgCode":"E1","name":"ENGLISH(Europe)"},{"code":"EN","orgCode":"E0","name":"ENGLISH(Hongkong)"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"F3","name":"FRENCH(BEL)"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"D4","name":"GERMAN(Austria)"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"D3","name":"GERMAN(SWISS)"},{"code":"G1","orgCode":"G1","name":"GREEK(Cosmote)"},{"code":"I2","orgCode":"I2","name":"ITALIAN(SWISS)"},{"code":"P1","orgCode":"P1","name":"PORTUGUESE(European)"},{"code":"RK","orgCode":"RK","name":"RUSSIAN(Kazakhstan)"},{"code":"ZH","orgCode":"C2","name":"SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(China)"},{"code":"ZH","orgCode":"C3","name":"SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S. pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CH","orgCode":"CH"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"GR","orgCode":"GR"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"LU","orgCode":"LU"},{"code":"LV","orgCode":"LV"},{"code":"NL","orgCode":"NL"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"PT","orgCode":"PT"},{"code":"RO","orgCode":"RO"},{"code":"RS","orgCode":"RS"},{"code":"RU","orgCode":"RU"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"UA","orgCode":"UA"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"}]},{"description":"User Manual (Oreo)","fileName":"SM-T580_UM_EU_Oreo_Eng_Rev.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-Inch 32 GB LTE - Black (UK Version)

You can charge your device using any Samsung travel adapter, but there are a lot of different factors to take into consideration. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. year and 2-year policies will be given a pro rata refund based on the amount of unused period of insurance if you have not made a successful claim.Consider which cover meets your needs, the length of policy, the type of cover and the cost of the excess and payment terms.

Galaxy Tab A (2016, 10.1, Wi-Fi) | Samsung Support UK Galaxy Tab A (2016, 10.1, Wi-Fi) | Samsung Support UK

Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited (Registered no: 03086621), registered at Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0RS, United Kingdom, acts as credit broker and not lender, and is authorised and regulated by the FCA (FRN 727333). Find more about 'How do I stop my children from making in-app purchases on my Samsung Galaxy device?contentsTypeCode":"UM","filePath":"UM/201304/20130420120057718/GT-P5110_UM_EU_Jellybean_Eng_D06_130220a. pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AE","orgCode":"AE"},{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"AU","orgCode":"AU"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CH","orgCode":"CH"},{"code":"CN","orgCode":"CN"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"DZ","orgCode":"DZ"},{"code":"EG","orgCode":"EG"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"GR","orgCode":"GR"},{"code":"HK","orgCode":"HK"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"IQ","orgCode":"IQ"},{"code":"IR","orgCode":"IR"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"JP","orgCode":"JP"},{"code":"LV","orgCode":"LV"},{"code":"MA","orgCode":"MA"},{"code":"MY","orgCode":"MY"},{"code":"NL","orgCode":"NL"},{"code":"PH","orgCode":"PH"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"PT","orgCode":"PT"},{"code":"RO","orgCode":"RO"},{"code":"RS","orgCode":"RS"},{"code":"RU","orgCode":"RU"},{"code":"SA","orgCode":"SA"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"SG","orgCode":"SG"},{"code":"SK","orgCode":"SK"},{"code":"TN","orgCode":"TN"},{"code":"TR","orgCode":"TR"},{"code":"UA","orgCode":"UA"},{"code":"ZA","orgCode":"ZA"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"}]},{"description":"User Manual","fileName":"GT-P5210_UM_EU_Jellybean_Eng_Rev. pdf","osList":null,"areaList":[{"code":"AT","orgCode":"AT"},{"code":"BE","orgCode":"BE"},{"code":"BG","orgCode":"BG"},{"code":"CH","orgCode":"CH"},{"code":"CZ","orgCode":"CZ"},{"code":"DE","orgCode":"DE"},{"code":"ES","orgCode":"ES"},{"code":"FR","orgCode":"FR"},{"code":"GB","orgCode":"GB"},{"code":"GR","orgCode":"GR"},{"code":"HU","orgCode":"HU"},{"code":"IT","orgCode":"IT"},{"code":"LU","orgCode":"LU"},{"code":"LV","orgCode":"LV"},{"code":"NL","orgCode":"NL"},{"code":"PL","orgCode":"PL"},{"code":"PT","orgCode":"PT"},{"code":"RO","orgCode":"RO"},{"code":"RU","orgCode":"RU"},{"code":"SE","orgCode":"SE"},{"code":"SI","orgCode":"SI"},{"code":"UA","orgCode":"UA"}],"languageList":[{"code":"EN","orgCode":"EN","name":"ENGLISH"}]},{"description":"User Manual (Nougat)","fileName":"SM-T585_UM_EU_Nougat_Eng_Rev.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment