276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy High Status: How to Be Effortlessly Confident

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You go above and beyond trying to understand other people’s points of view even if they do not necessarily align with your own. Everyone wants to be able to face challenging situations without feeling daunted, intimidated or stressed. When I had been talking for about ten minutes, I suddenly noticed the words GOD IS LOVE (the building is used for religious purposes) emblazoned in gold across the ceiling directly in my line of sight.

But no-one wants to be labelled over-confident, arrogant or smarmy, or to get caught up in their own hype. The unintentional, the accidental, the light that seeps through the cracks and the unexplained… They’re always more powerful than anything we could meticulously prepare. This is what I was talking about at How to Academy at the weekend: lots of great performers are scared of being themselves in front of others. Internal exile” was a phenomenon in the Soviet Union (the idea of keeping yourself to yourself, shutting out the state narrative and developing an inner world). But in this inspirational guide, Viv Groskop explains that we can access it almost any time to give ourselves strength and energy.Instead, Viv brilliantly shares how confidence looks and feels different on us all, by way of presenting a variety of traits that a selection of personalities display. Mine is being bathed naked like a baby by a Latvian sauna expert in a healing forest pool for an article on wild Latvia. Our minds work best when they feel clear, but it's surprising how many things can get in the way – something that Clarity author Jamie Smart knows a lot about. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

I find this fascinating: that being yourself on camera is more intimidating than being Bella Baxter in Poor Things. When complimenting online, ensure to keep your statements short and crisp, and you may also add a few smilies. But those compliments lifted me up, put a smile on my face, and brightened my day with their simple but kind words ( i). Surely we’ve all had that sweet, sweet moment in our working lives where we get to think to ourselves “Tough job but someone’s gotta do it…”? Viv Groskop, executive coach and stand-up comedian, shares powerful and proven advice to help us channel a sense of authentic high status effortlessly, redefining what confidence looks like at home and at work.

Drawing on extensive survey data and in-depth interviews with news avoiders and news lovers in Spain, the UK and the US, the book explains how identities, communities and media infrastructures impact the attitudes of those most reluctant to engage with the news.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment