276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Technic Contour Stix Cream Contour Set - Pack Of 3 Contouring, Concealing and Highlighting Crayons - Easy to Use, Ultra Creamy Formula That Goes on Smoothly To Shape, Define and Sculpt Your Features

£2.1£4.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let me know if you have ever tried this before and your thoughts on whether they worked for you or not. From foundations to powders, our face makeup is here to set the base and get your beauty look nailed. Try a setting spray to keep your makeup in place all day or add a bronzer to create colour and dimension. Our beauty offering just got an upgrade with must-have primers, matte-finish powders and dreamy blushers – over to you to create the looks. So this to me was quite obvious the highlight shade. I don’t have any cream highlighters and never really ventured into it but ya know always try new things and I wish I never bothered. The shade on my hand looked OK – very pink toned though which I worried about but the sparkle and glitter of the shade looked lovely. When I applied this on my face which I just drew on and I used a blending sponge to apply to the skin. Unfortunately this just took off my base make up and there was nothing to be seen. Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.

Technic Contour Stix 8.4g - Bodycare Online

Luxplus is for members only. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.This product does exactly what it says on the tin (so to speak) The 3 colours compliment each other and they are easy to blend together without any tell tale sign that there have been two colours on this part of your face. It is made by Technic which I consider to be a good brand and from whom I have bought several things in the past without a complaint. I would certainly recommend this product and the brand is a good quality brand. Add to that the fact that it is good value for money makes it a 'no brainer' I am hoping to give this to someone in my family or friends to see if it will go to better use as I would hate for it to go to waste.

Technic Contour Stix (12pcs) - Mirage Cosmetics

The products allow easy precision when highlighting and defining your facial area, allowing a natural contoured finish I like how thin the nib of each of the products are, it means that you can easily apply the product to the areas you want. There is no major worry of putting a big patch anywhere – which is normally what happens to me as I am so heavy handed!

Our member prices ARE way lower than the regular price. That’s because we buy a large range of quality products directly from major suppliers - and pass the savings on to our members.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment