276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G430 Gaming Headset, for PC Gaming, 7.1 Surround Sound Headset with Microphone, Compatible with Mac, PC, Xbox, PS4 - Black/Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now, I am going to describe its build quality and design. Good build quality can influence anyone to have that headset. How Strong Is The Build Quality? Besides, you can also use it for online teaching or classes, as the microphone is good. Who Might Skip It?

Still, if you want to use it when going outside, carry your laptop in your bag! But won’t it seem funny and awkward? Just keep reading below for an in-depth Logitech G430 Gaming Headset review; all your confusion will melt away. The G430's ear pads are covered in a sporty fabric that feels soft to the touch even after hours of use. Slide the cover off the material and keep the headset in its original shape. LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: The G430's light-blue cable has a switch that can be clipped onto your shirt, allowing you to adjust the volume and mute your microphone without taking a break from the action. At the end of the cable are individual 3.5-mm headphone and microphone plugs, which can be connected to the included USB adapter.Simply uninstall Logitech Game Software from your computer, and install the latest version of the Logitech Game Software to your computer. Then see if your Logitech G430 mic works.

It is not suitable for traveling or commuting too. This headphone is not made for running, jogging, cycling, or gym either. Customer Support Get a quote for your organization that includes all the products, services or solutions you need, and you will be answered within 48 hours The soft sport cloth ear cups with 90 degrees swivel offer maximum comfort and personalize the fit. This gaming headset offers long-time wearing comfort. I was wearing this headset for multiple hours and never felt any discomfort or wearing fatigue. The treble accuracy is good also. The response is relatively balanced and underemphasized by only 2.5dB. Sound Leakage

Gaming with the Logitech G432

You can change the volume or mute the sound in seconds. logitech g430 headset Volume control is housed in a 3.2m cable so you can always be in the room. During the using period of Logitech G430, many people face different problems. Among them, most people complain that the mic of G430 is not working.

Besides these, this G430 headset doesn’t come with any extra accessories, not even a carrying pouch. Finally, you have got a vast idea from my Logitech G430 gaming headset review. I hope this review has eased all of your confusion.

To be fully immersed in gaming, you must need a comfortable headset. You cannot enjoy your gaming time with a discomfort feeling. Right?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment