276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fifty Shades of Grey Bound to You Blindfold - Faux Leather Blindfold with Antique Gold Buckles - Adjustable Blindfold with Soft Lining - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With nothing to see to gain bearing on, and nothing for your ears to latch onto, your mind starts to wander. The two main mechanisms by which you gauge passing of time and your own position are out of action. The effects vary from person to person. A former sub of mine experienced massive extension of time, believing that a number of hours had passed when in fact it was only 60 minutes. My boy had a session recently and found that time was three times shorter in his head than in actuality. Having had nearly an hour pass by in what he thought was fifteen minutes. Gags are useful in the above scenes, as they further reduce the sound the sub is able to make, and therefore stands a better chance of not even being able to hear themselves.. which is always a very very weird sensation. DON’T LOOK, DON’T TOUCH: Blind, deaf, silent and immobile. Intense. For the vast majority of us, sight is the one thing that really guides everything, and it is the one thing we notice most in its absence. A walk in the middle of a forest with barely any sound is a relaxing experience. A walk in the middle of a forest in near pitch darkness is anything but. We rely on our eyes, and when our sight is taken away, weird things happen. In a scene, it’s all about making those weird things GOOD. You can get free and paid apps on iTunes and the Google Play Store that play out White Noise, such as White Noise Lite for iOS (Cheers to @puploki for the recommendation) which will produce the sound for you!

Now, let’s add the next dimension to deprivation. It’s time to drop the sub into a silent, or not so silent world. I CAN’T HEAR YOU: Depriving your sub the ability to hear a thing. Belle Davis aka the trouble maker. She has been in my fantasies before. I was the teacher teaching her a lesson ;) This time I wanted to play a little game with her instead.... From the simple blindfold through to totally sealing up a sub in a world you completely control, sensory deprivation is awesome.. just remember the following: DOs and DON’Ts: Important guidance on sensory deprivation safety DO! Sensory deprivation. Two words that always make me go weak at the knees. Read this, and yours will too.I walked into my office to find Annabelle asleep in the chair instead of doing her office work. I can't stand lazy secretaries and I was going to show her what happens. I knew I was going to get in trouble for us getting behind on our work load. sigh.

Your wardrobe and chest-of-drawers, and the clothes on your body, are your emergency kink-aid kit. Perhaps you’re at a friends who doesn’t have a play box, perhaps you’re having an outdoors liaison that hotted up a bit more than expected, or maybe you just haven’t started your toy collection yet… whatever the reason, you haven’t got a blindfold to hand. No worry. Don’t end the scene suddenly, turn the sound down, talk gently, untie gently, and care for them as they return to reality. Mr. Big Boss tells Belle to kneel. She doesn't realize I'm standing right in front of her. I make a noise behind my gag to let her know where I am. I then walk around her. I know she can feel my movement but she is disoriented about where I am in relation to her. " Marco" she says behind the head harness. I walk further away and reply " Polo". Her head whips around in an attempt to find me, even though she cannot see. She reaches out for me with the tip of the arm binder, so close but not close enough. While this happens, the Boss ties her ankles tightly together. I moved and ballgagged her. While she was still fast asleep, I unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her bra. I then slid her panties off her legs. I duct taped her ankles, legs and wrists. I gave her a few slaps on the face to wake her up. She didn't answer my questions fast enough so I took her panties and shoved them in her mouth and secured them with thin micro foam. I left to get the Boss. Sound is one of those things that can really just pass you by as you go about your day, but when you get a peaceful moment, you really notice it. Sensory deprivation of hearing falls into two main categories: Relaxation and Confusion. Relaxing with silenceTo avoid sensations related to you moving around the sub, wearing of hoods and full rubber suits, or even just full clothing, prevents the little gusts of air. Of course you may want to use breathing etc as sensory stimulus.. but if you want to seal off touch rather than overload it, then you need to go all out! Let us begin with the basics, a blindfold. Blindfolds can take many forms, all with the sole purpose of removing sight. Some cost a lot of money, some cost nothing at all.. here’s a run down of what you could use, and how to use it: Clothing isn’t just for wearing… Don’t take a blindfold off without warning! Tell them to close their eyes, and remove it. Then cover their eyes loosely with your hands as they open them. Light HURTS. Get yourself a Wartenberg Pinwheel, they’re brill. The awesome Bondatrix do a whole range of deviously pointy little instruments, and they’re very well priced. Applying very little pressure, run the wheel over the body, taking note of where gets a reaction and what sort. Using just a wheel and careful timing of application you can work your sub into a gasping frenzy. As above, rhythm is everything.. find the best places and run from place to place as they writhe in pleasure. Perfect. Fire and ice, always nice. Sense dep can be used as the sole activity in a session, but it more often applied in a supporting modifier role to a scene. It can be used independently to good effect within TPE (Total Power Exchange) relationships and at any time when a dominant really wishes to assert their control over a submissive. The removal of sight, or speech, without any further interaction can be a very humbling situation, where the simple removal of rights is clearly separated from any sexual context. “You are gagged not to mask your screams of pain and pleasure, you are gagged simply because I say so.”

When using fabrics as blindfolds you should be mindful of the fact that they are not completely solid materials. Particularly in the case of scarves or towels you may find the fabric fairly easy to see through. Be sure to FOLD up the garment lengthways, do not roll it as this provides an uncomfortable shape to place against the face, and is less effective. With a t-shirt, simply lay it flat, and fold up from the bottom of the body, until in line with the top and bottom of the sleeves, then fold the whole lot once more. The flat fabric will sit comfortably across the eyes, and moulds over the contours to take out most light. Pull it tight and tie it off, and there you have a functional blindfold. Don’t play with coloured wax unless you know what you’re doing, and you know the sub can handle it. Madalynn and Elizabeth were in Madalynn's office to go over some clauses in her insurance policy she doesn't quite understand. She bends over Madalynn's desk in her shiny skirt talking to her about how she thinks she swindled her and a few other suggestions. Elizabeth stands Madalynn up and tells her that she's got a desire to bind and gag her and leave her in the office and then she'll consider signing a revised contract and not going to her boss. Elizabeth stands Madalynn up and binds her wrists, elbows, then shoves a blue cloth into her mouth winding microfoam tape around her head sealing the gag tightly in her mouth. Elizabeth grabs another rope and binds Madalynn's ankles tightly together. Finally Elizabeth guides Madalynn to the floor and hogties her before giving her some gropes and fondles finally rolling her over and opening her shirt exposing her bra. Elizabeth sits on Madalynn's desk in a victory pose making the necessary corrections to the contract before heading out leaving Madalynn to struggle futilely on the floor. At a basic level, sensory deprivation is simply the removal of one or all of the human senses. In a sexual context, this can range from the simple blindfold during sex, through to total deprivation with the use of sometimes fantastical purpose-crafted head gear and bondage furniture. The range of items available to buy that cater for sensory dep is massive, with many fetish shops carrying whole walls of hoods, blindfolds and gags. Some of the best for all budgets will be mentioned throughout the text. In conclusion, thegagdefinitely brought us together and we had a lot of fun with it. It made both of us drool and XXXX our mouths to be parted the entire time. A+Do realise that the heavier scenes can become pretty boring for the dominant if you are keen to remove all stimulus. Talk with fetish friends on Skype, FetLife, or offer the scene as a cam show for people to watch. The conversation will keep you horny, and proud of your handiwork, without having to touch your sub. Introducing false points of reference that change over time can really really confuse a submissive, and particularly the use of panning can really instil almost hallucinogenic effects. The combination of this and the use of poppers, for example, is really exhilarating. You can introduce elements of the bizarre, fading in well known musical pieces, speaking into a microphone, and other totally unexpected sounds. It’s a lot of work, but if you’re keen to seriously deprive those senses, you have to go a long way. Just remember that this state can induce some odd effects in subs, and it’s incredibly important that you keep tabs on them throughout. When lost in your thoughts it can be easy to not notice something going amiss, and so it is vital that the dominant is very close by throughout. This blog is going to focus predominantly on sensory deprivation as a supporting role, going in depth into different methods and techniques you can employ to really take your play to a whole new level. A whole new psychological dimension can be brought into your sessions, the mind is the biggest sex toy of them all and sensory play sets it off like you wouldn’t believe. Let’s go! NIGHT NIGHT: Six different ways to deprive your sub of their sight

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment