276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We Never Die: Secrets of the Afterlife

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Matt explains, "We all have our own 'phone line' to communicate with heaven. All we have to do is figure out how to use it." For those who know little, inside there are names of the different types of mediums and their style on how they use their gifts. Due To The High Demand For Private Readings, Matt’s One Year Wait List Is Currently Full. He Is Not Able To Take Any More Appointments At This Time.

HWPO: Hard Work Pays Off by Mat Fraser | Goodreads HWPO: Hard Work Pays Off by Mat Fraser | Goodreads

While I must admit that my personal faith doesn't align entirely with Fraser's perspective, I found myself resonating with about 85% of what he has penned in this book. I relate to Fraser’s empathetic and compassionate way in which he explores the subject matter. Fraser's words don't aim to impose a singular belief system; instead, they gently guide readers through various perspectives on the afterlife.This books delivers what it’s supposed to: it provides an easy to read insight into the life of Mat, five times Crossfit games champion, with some pretty good tips on mental and physical development for people that aspire to be better athletes. Is it a masterpiece? Nope. Does it need to be? Nope. It’s just a bit of inspiration and information and it reads like a magazine. Just that. Heaven is a place made entirely of energy, and that's why it can can never be seen, altered, or destroyed by the living.' If you don't want to live forever, Mr. Fraser, why did you title this book "We Never Die" and fill it with messages of hope? There's a striking disconnect. My mother gave me this book to explain her "belief system" as I've been going through a journey of discovering faith for myself. I'll do my best to keep this short, but don't let my two-star rating deter you if you're interested in this book. Coming into this, and already knowing a lot of info about psychic mediums (growing up my mother adored watching shows about them, reading books, etc.), I don't think there was a ton of new info to gain. If you're completely new and want to learn more, this is a pretty decent means of explaining what they are and can "do" per say.

We Never Die: Secrets of the Afterlife by Matt Fraser - Goodreads

I am a huge fan of Mat Fraser but this book felt like someone writing a book on Mat Fraser with little access on his life. First of all, the book is waaaaaaay too short to fill in a legacy of Mat Fraser. Secondly, the book is totally incoherent and flip-flops from story to story and gives little context on what was significant in adding it in the book when so much was left out. I feel extremely fortunate that I was able to see Matt Fraser perform at a show in Canada several weeks ago. He is a super ball of energy, has a great sense of humor, loads of talent, empathy and compassion. I went hoping to have him call out to me in the audience regarding a recent loss I had; but to no avail. He looked at me twice right in the eyes, but walked away. I understand that the person I hoped to connect with was not ready to speak to me yet. This book was amazing. I have to admit, it was not what I expected it to be. I have read a decent amount of CrossFit athletes books and they were more ‘memoirs’ where this is more of a guide for athletes who essentially want to perform at Mat Fraser’s level. I have been doing CrossFit for about 12 years now and I am by no means an elite athlete, I just enjoy the workouts. But I was able to take away a lot of things from this book. IT IS SO SO GOOD. Mat Fraser is a no nonsense kind of guy and he has this presence about him that really stands out from other athletes. This book explains that and more and you have to respect the guy even more because of it. The pressure to continue to perform at the highest level for as long as he did and deliver 5 times in a row is a feat in itself. To retire from the sport and be as humble as he seems to be is just downright impressive. This guy is the real deal. Take the time to read this book. It is so worth it! My husband of 35 years, my soulmate, died two and a half years ago. I found Matt Fraser's personal experiences connecting with the spirit of loved ones who have crossed to the other side extremely comforting. I started to read this book as someone slightly skeptical of anyone's ability to get messages from spirits, but Matt managed to convince me. I appreciated Matt's words of warning regarding mediums who can be unscrupulous. I was comforted by Matt's assurances that spirits want us to continue to live a purposeful and happy life and that we can still ask and receive help from them.This particular book was simple questions and answers. The questions asked were juvenile in my opinion, yet I don't know who posed the questions. If this book is intro 101, it may also be the reason it was very repetitive. Currently Matt is booked out five years for private readings and cannot take any new clients at this time. I enjoyed every second of reading! I'm not sure if I believer EVERYTHING that is said in this book, but it doesn't matter.. It gave me a lot of insights and even more to think about. Some parts were sad, funny or interesting - but I appreciated the honest thoughts of the author the most. For me the book would be better if at first there were few chapters of autobiography, as it is now, but I would like it much better if the workout guide and food recipes were separate chapters at the end of the book. Matt's coaching on creating a vision board, on possitive affirmations, on daily gratitude were all things I know sets a person up for happiness. Matt did an excellent job outlining how to do these activities and illuminating the benefits.

Matt Fraser Readings - Matt Fraser

I imagine most of the people reading this book have lost someone they cared for deeply and are searching for comfort. I lost my husband recently. Grief makes you do weird things, like read books that would normally cause you to roll your eyes. With the loss of my soulmate, I've been thrown into an existential crisis, and the one person who could help me navigate the treacherous landscape of my mind is gone. Is this all there is to life? Do we just suffer until we cease to existing?

Customer reviews

His readings lead guests through a rollercoaster of emotions from laughing to crying, turning skeptics into believers with stunning details. His dynamic readings frequently include names, dates, and locations he couldn’t possibly know, only adding to his long-established reputation. Matt Fraser is America’s Top Psychic Medium and star of the hit television series Meet The Frasers on E! Entertainment. New York Times bestselling author and America’s top psychic, Matt Fraser presents an immersive guide to intentional living and discovering what life is really all about before reaching the pearly gates. From America’s top psychic medium and the author of When Heaven Calls comes a new book that unveils the secrets of the afterlife, the truth about heaven, and why we never truly die. The real appeal of the book, I find, is that it introduces you to the athlete *outside* of competition, whether that's covering what he'd do in the off-season, how he found his way to the sport to start with, and his thoughts on CrossFit at large. Such stories are compelling and interesting from basically any person who darkens the doorstep of a gym, but, clearly, one would want to know what might separate Fraser from the rest, right?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment