276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DKNY Nectar Love 100 ml.

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons.

On my skin both dance beautifully and I smell both fragrance notes at different times during its wear. Nectar love is exquisitely honeyed on the opening, very much like the scent of freshly blooming honeysuckle on a hot summer's day. although the cap is gold plastic, I would never have guessed; the bottle is heavy enough to feel ultra high quality. If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data can be processed by US authorities, for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal remedies.This does not project or have the silage that I like in perfumes, however -- on someone who likes perfumes that have a softer essence, this may definitely be your thing. Encapsulating the true essence of love, the fragrance settles on a romantic base built on accords of comforting Vanilla, Musk and Beeswax. I’ve layered this with Shalimar EDT, and Shalimar Souffle EDP, with my signature Lovely (by SJP), with Guerlain Idylle (absolutely beautiful with Idylle), Jennifer Aniston’s Chapter 1, Tocca’s Stella, Origins Ginger Essence. Top notes are Solar Notes, Nectarine, Yellow Freesia, Mandarin Orange and Grapefruit; middle notes are Mirabelle, Jasmine and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Beeswax, Vanilla, Musk, Cedar and Neroli. I love the bottle I’m a sucker for gold bottles lately and it smells like the name suggests, like nectar, but after a while I was going out of my mind trying to figure out what perfume it reminded me of.

Ted Baker fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Julie Pluchet, Alain Astori, Sophie Labbe and Jean-Charles Niel. After that you are left with that specific, generic weathered aroma of watery tea with lemon and scoop of market-like honey. The only downside is that it could last longer and I constantly feel people around me don't notice it at all.It's very seductive in that initial burst and, if the opening scent lasted, I would definitely be sold on it. We have been established in the mobile trade since 2002 and ever since 2005 as a private limited company. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. The heart of the fragrance, which is blooming with vivid flowers and orange citrus, revels in a special extract—the warm seduction and indulgence of honeycomb and neroli—for an irresistible, addictive, and irrefutable pull. This to me definitely feels like a sweet floral and I do enjoy a good floral fragrance that isn't too overly sweet but this is just a nice combination.

Nectar Love is an addictive dose of delicious honeycomb, alluring florals with vanilla, musk and neroli. I really like what they did with the marketing of this fragrance - the bottle is really cute with the little bees, the name and the golden colour make sense. They combine jasmine, ylang-ylang or other airy florals with the warmth of exotic woods, spices and resins. Donna Karan New York is an American fashion company founded by designer Donna Karan and her late husband Stephan Weiss.it smells very synthetic at first - especially compared to some of the more complex scents on the market - but it does settle over time. There is lovely, rich note of beeswax that starts 1 min after applying but it is fading away suuuuuper quickly. It almost smells like cheap hairspray, which disappoints me, but if you can get past that it's a decent fragrance.

DKNY Nectar Love perfume begins with luminous Solar Notes enhanced by Yellow Freesia, in contrast with zesty and sunny Mandarin Orange, Nectarine, and Grapefruit, all of which are given and addictive, candied sweetness by the addition of Honeycomb. I will say that throughout those 4 hours it does have a reasonable sillage and it only fully becomes a skin scent at the 3/4 hour mark. There is some floral in the background but it really doesn't become similar to MJH until around the last hour. I accidentally sprayed a vanilla bath and body mist after I put this one on my skin and the vanilla at the base was further intensified.Upon initial spray it is bright and hypnotising (fruity notes), but it settles into a very smooth vanilla woodsy skin scent. It is very sweet and a bit shampoo-ey (freshy synthetic nectarine and freesia are there) but in a more unique way thanks to the beeswax base, and even though it's not listed, I swear I get a chamomile tea top note that l love. DKNY Nectar Love Perfume is a rich and enveloping Floral Fruity and Oriental fragrance for women that feels like a delicious veil on the skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment