276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Nappies 7-12 kg (Pack of 12)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most reusable swim nappies can be worn on their own, however, for extra protection you may want to combine with a disposable swim nappy, a Nappy Wrap, and/or liner. We don't sell the Pampers size 8 product. It's a good product and I'm glad it works for you, but it's not right for everyone.

I admit I was nervous for her and hoping they would fit her and as I did up the tapes I realised that it fit her perfectly which was good and she begrudgingly admitted that she was comfortable.Special absorbent material that doesn't swell or fall apart in water so the swim nappies won't weigh down your little swimmers. While very loose stools are completely normal for young babies that are exclusively breastfed, if your child is older and is experiencing diarrhoea, then it’s important to keep them away from the water until they feel better.

Developmental issues and disabilities can often mean that a child is in nappies for longer than we would want. We have had a couple of customers recently that called us out of desperation seeking a bigger nappy for their child. We were able to help and I thought some parents might find this article useful.

Bigger Nappies For Bedwetting?

If your child has a bowel movement then change them immediately in the baby change facilities, not at the side of the pool. If you are looking for something more absorbent than the Molicare Premium EP XS would be the better choice. Absolutely. Splash About Happy Nappy comes in a range of designs suitable for boys and girls, or unisex designs suitable for both. If you are interested in any free samples of the mentioned products, please call us on 01636 30 20 50. The disadvantage here is that you might want a more convenient way to change the nappy without completely undressing your child. Some children need a nappy that is more absorbent than the Drynites or Underjams products. They are also quite expensive in comparison to the smaller nappies.

To clean a soiled reusable swim nappy hand wash in cool water and leave to dry away from direct sunlight. No swim nappy can contain urine, so don’t put them on your child too soon! Urine in the pool is not a problem because it’s sterile when it leaves the body. If there are any pathogens from an infection for example, the pool chemicals kill them. Disposable swim nappies may not contain loose stools as they are not very robust and can leak around the seams. The Happy Nappy features wide cuffs made from neoprene fabric which creates a tight (but comfortable) seal around the thighs and tummy, which will keep solid and semi-solid faeces at bay. Out of all the Nappies listed in this thread, I would recommend the Abena Abri-Form XS2, the Molicare Premium Extra Plus XS or if you are interested in pull-ups the Molicare Mobile Normal XS. Put the reusable nappy on your child. Most reusable swim nappies work fine on their own but you may want your child to wear a disposable swim nappy underneath. The Happy Nappy can be used with a Nappy Wrap with optional nappy liners for easy cleaning. If you chose the Happy Nappy Duo, there is no need for any other under nappy at all.

Where capacity is a problem, we sell our Strampelpeter Booster Pads which can be inserted into the bed wetting pants to increase capacity. Below is a scale photo of Pampers Size 6+, Asda Little Angels Size 6+ and MoliCare Soft Extra Size Extra Small. The differences you can see are that the Pampers (on the left) has a slightly bigger absorbent pad than the Asda Little Angels (in the middle). The MoliCare on the right has a far larger absorbent pad. It is slightly longer, but much wider. You can also see that the pad is wider at the top and bottom, allowing greater capacity. Many parents choose to go straight on to the Drynites or Underjams products which are bed wetting pants for older children.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment