276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weikfield - Falooda Mix - Rose Flavour - 200g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a beautiful pink milkshake, that is not only unique in flavor, but has all these add-ins that give a chewy textural contrast to the creamy milkshake. It’s an addictively delicious milkshake flavor that is also quite unique and exotic (especially if you’re not from the south Asian region where this drink is popular). Milk: Ah, the canvas that holds all the other ingredients together! Milk provides a creamy base that allows the flavours of the other ingredients to shine without overshadowing them. Falooda recipe has many variations. Some popular types of faluda flavors are chocolate, rose, saffron, mint, mango, and strawberry. How should I store falooda?

Since this is a milkshake, there are some ingredients that you can’t do without. But there are also several optional add-ins too. Essential ingredients for homemade falooda Hello there! Welcome to My Vegetarian Roots! My name is Hetal. I am here to share food creations which is a great combination of my Indian roots and food diversity I experienced in America! In the art of cooking, the canvas may be your dish, but the real magic lies in the colours – the ingredients. Each one plays a crucial role, in enhancing the recipe and taking it from good to exceptional.Vegan: Use plant based milk, evaporated milk and ice cream (and egg free). Make jello with agar agar. Use only maple syrup and skip honey.

Falooda is a unique rose-flavored dessert drink with many layers of different elements such as jelly, basil seeds, vermicelli, rose syrup, sweetened milk, ice cream, and the topping of nuts and rose petals. With the temperature soaring in different parts of the country, I have such a cooling dessert beverage to share today – Rose Falooda! Falooda is a delicious dessert in a bowl that is quite popular all over India. The origins of this amazing dessert beverage clearly seem to have come from Persia, with merchants travelling into the country. Like a lot of food recipes in India, this Rose Falooda is not native here but something that has been made so over the years. Falooda is also known as faloodah, fallooda, flooda, faloooda, faaloda in different regions. This popular dessert drink in India is made with many variations in different regions.This Raspberry, Pistachio and Rose Swiss Meringue Buttercream was responsible for this serendipitous discovery. I remember asking Mr K to taste-test the frosting, which he did, and then stopped, reached out for a little more, tasted it again and then looked at me and said “this tastes just like falooda!” I told him it was rose water, not falooda syrup, but then when I tasted it, it hit me too! There was something that I added to my frosting (which I made using rose water) that made it taste like the falooda from our childhood. Soak the tukmaria seeds in about 1/2 cup of water for about 10 minutes, until they form a "gel coating". Set aside.

To Make Jelly, take water in a saucepan and turn the heat on medium. Add sugar, agar-agar powder, and rose syrup. So here’s to Falooda, a dessert that transcends occasions, that doesn’t need a reason to be enjoyed. A dessert that’s always there for you, just like a true friend. After all, good food is not just about taste; it’s about the memories it creates and the emotions it evokes. And Falooda does that beautifully. The Health Benefits of Indulging in a Glass of Falooda You can adjust the amount of sweet basil seeds and flavored syrup according to your taste preference. Cooking is as much about personal taste as it is about following recipes. Now that we have a deeper understanding of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ of our ingredients, it’s time to bring them together and create a little bit of magic called Falooda. The Intriguing Journey of Falooda: From Persia to Your PlateTo master this recipe, you don’t need to be a Michelin-star chef or possess a culinary degree. A few ingredients, a bit of patience, and a lot of love, that’s all it takes. KULFI FALOODA: Cut kulfi into bite size pieces and use it instead of ice cream. Use cardamom to flavor the milk. Vanilla works wonderfully due to its mild and universally loved flavour, but don’t limit yourself. Feel free to use any other flavour of ice cream. Pistachio, strawberry, or even chocolate could add a whole new dimension to your Falooda. Place the sugar, corn syrup, salt and 1 ½ cups of rose water in a saucepan. Stir to combine and allow the sugar to dissolve over medium high heat. When the sugar has dissolved, let the syrup come to a simmer, and simmer for about 5 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment