276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LELO TIANI 3, Couples Vibrator Remote Controled Sex Toy For Adults Couples Wireless and Hands-Free Stimulator Satisfaction Sex Toys For Women and Men, Cerise

£1£2Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oddly, all Lelo’s Tiani has done is made me love the We-Vibe III, with its clever improvements, even more. So here's my professional opine: read the We-Vibe II review here, mentally add these improvements and then run out and buy the We-Vibe III. While the remote control is advertised to have a range of up to 39 feet (12 metres), it requires a clear line of sight.

Fully waterproof for easy cleaning, can be used in the shower or bath, offers targeted pleasure, bringing better stimulation and complete control even in more adventurous positions. LELO's products are certainly innovative. The brand is championing new technology to aim to provide both women and men with better orgasms, with options like the SONA Cruise taking advantage of the newest trend in clitoral stimulation: the clitoral suction vibrator. The brand sells a huge range of vibrators and sex toys, suitable for all types of stimulation. What's more, some of its products are even GHI-tested — with our testing panel rating many of the sex toys on offer. I also like the material they used for this toy, and the presentation – while a little OTT – is really lovely and special. I was also surprised to find that it cleaned quite easily, not something I expected with the all the indentations and grooves on both the remote and the vibe.

Then there's the fact that it’s simply too small. The insertable arm is too narrow to be easily held in place by a penis, doesn’t carry the vibe and doesn’t hit any kind of g-spot because it’s always slipping to the side. Editor Tip: The wearable vibrator can also be linked to your or your partner's phone via the We-Vibe app. This lets you and your partner play just about anywhere with Wi-Fi access, no matter how far apart you both are. Another plus about the app is that it allows you to access bonus vibration settings and customize vibration speeds and intensity to hit all the right spots exactly how you like. Also, lose the remote and the vibe doesn’t work. Lose the key and you’ll have to use a coin to open the battery compartment, which will eventually ruin the shiny metal finish. LELO has been spicing things up with its intimate lifestyle products since 2003. In fact, it now holds an enviable position as a leading purveyor of luxury personal massagers, being responsible for a shift in consumer perception. From the feel and look to function - LELO products put sex toys in a whole new light. They are a brand that has single-handedly raised the bar for bedroom accessories, with a commitment to innovation and a level of product quality that has remained consistent over the years.

With a lust touch, this massager that is a world reference, stimulates creativity and can be used by both women or couples at times that leaving hands behindis more interesting. Product Specs: Water-based lube compatible, 10 vibration settings, waterproof, 1.5-hour battery life, USB rechargeable

Read more:

Sona 2 Cruise is made from soft silicone and rejects any phallic connotations, making it feel ever more perfect for taking control of your own pleasure. It is also waterproof should you wish to make bath time even steamier. O'Reilly also notes that these toys are a sexual game-changer for long-distance couples since many of them can be controlled via smartphone apps, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth. "With permission, you can allow your lover to connect to your toy from anywhere in the world," she says. Long-distance sex anywhere? Yes, please. If you're looking to try a LELO sex toy, we asked the brand for its bestselling vibrators and sex toys at the moment. No matter how you like to achieve your orgasm, there really is something for everyone... This toy is an upgrade on the previous two designs and has a softer, deeper and bigger mouth and 12 vibration settings as well as automatic pressure adjusting that responds to your body for a seamless sexual experience ad a longer time between recharges. These include wand vibrators, bullet vibrators and even direct clitoral vibrators, which use air pressure to mimic the suction of oral sex - it’s basically the next best thing. As the clitoris has thousands of nerve endings, it’s best to start out slow to see which intensity works for you, and you can even leave your underwear on if it’s a little too sensitive. Internal vibrators (or G-spot vibrators):

SenseMotion 1 – The tilt or angle that the control is held in sets the intensity. Moving it on this axis can take it from 10% power when held flat, right up to 100% when held in an upright position.

I could go on, but those are the main problems. Unfortunately, these problems happen to be the entire toy. SenseMotion 2 – Every movement on this setting is supposed to be translated into vibrations and pulses. Unfortunately for Lelo, my review for their new piece of bling bling has, I’m afraid, turned out to be a bigger product plus for their competition, the new We-Vibe III. LELO, one of our favourite sex toy retailers, currently has many of its vibrators reduced — with savings of up to 30% off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment