276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crazy Food Truck, Vol. 1: Volume 1

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Faking the Dead: Gordon faked his own death after an Assassination Attempt which was foiled by Kyle and Sarah, but they told everyone it succeeded. He doesn't even use a false name, which makes it easy for the military to discover who he is once he gets on their radar. Supreme Chef: Gordon's food is delicious to anyone who tastes it, though usually it's just him and Arisa. Moreover, I loved the fact that the characters portrayed as antagonists actually try solving the problem peacefully, instead of taking a kill-on-sight approach.

Thankfully, Gordon doesn't constantly lust after her and his character is interesting enough to have kept me engaged in the story. If you or anyone you know is suicidal or having suicidal thoughts, please reach out to a suicide prevention organization in your country. This reminds me of the sexist/misogynist Bond girls, who are mostly eye candy until some of them have mad fighting skills, which Bond grudgingly acknowledges. Later on we find out some details about him that explains why he is so kick-ass, but I am sure that there is plenty more hidden secrets waiting to be exposed.

I'd definitely recommend this series to those who enjoyed food manga set in another world such as Delicious in Dungeon and Drifting Dragons.

I didn't expect there to be any, as I feel like eccentric manga works without it quite well, but it was definitely a welcome surprise.The owner of a food truck in a postapocalyptic world nearly runs over a naked girl sleeping in the middle of the desert. In addition to Crazy Food Truck , he’s also the manga artist of the Akudama Drive anime’s manga adaptation.

I guess they meant crazy because the food truck guy finds a naked girl in a freezer like container because that has never happened… oh wait Outlaw Star that was a main plot and lots of other manga have found a young naked female character in a box. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.After successfully rescuing Arisa from the Principality of Towata, it's time for her and Gordon to get back on the road.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment