276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hygge Home: How to Make Home Your Happy Place

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hygge is what turns a house into a home. It is about connecting with loved ones. Interestingly, when you ask people in the UK what turns a house into a home, they mention laughter, the smell of food cooking, dinners, love, belonging and happiness – not things. So invite friends and family over for dinner.

One of my Canadian readers who had read my first book had bought some candleholders and started to light candles for dinner at home every night with his wife and their three teenage sons. In my last home, I used three vintage pillowcases folded in half on a curtain rod as my hygge kitchen window’s valance.

Into The Wild...

A gorgeous guide to the Danish art of creating a cosy, happy home from the internationally bestselling author, Meik Wiking.

Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice, at any time. Prize is My Hygge Home book, Hillesley candle, a set of Holwell Mugs, and an Ink Framlingham Throw. Sometimes the outer things in life (money, power, achievements) aren’t the things that will make us happy. A hygge home and life encourages us to look at what truly brings us joy and make sure we include those things in our days.

2023's Best Paperbacks

Another idea is to have one of those “Free Library” stands in front of your hygge home. It’s a book exchange for your entire neighborhood to enjoy. One of my neighbors in my last neighborhood made one, and it had frequent visitors!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment