276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Leaking for the Boss: Creamy Office Seduction

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

think i'll pass last project didnt really give me an ok ending even if it was to set up next project.

Breaking of these rules could make you, the participant/chatter/consumer/member subject to being booted from the room, banning from the site, or termination of your membership. It turns out, her boss might be interested in her, and for a reason Jessica never would have guessed.One Thursday afternoon, the operations manager teased me about her and then I knew there was fire on the mountain. We all know that there are scary corporate forces monitoring everything we do on our work laptops, so you need to proceed with caution here. I'm so tired of everyone acting like such an annoying goody two-shoes when it comes to having a work crush.

We agreed to keep things professional at work but some amebo (nosy folks) just kept snooping until it was no longer news. Shade was the highest point of my trial, after breaking the yoke of unemployment, keeping my job amidst her seduction was another race I had to win.

And she will be left with the lingering sensation of your body lightly pressed up against hers for the rest of the day. To top everything off, she had a meeting with the corporate office advisers to discuss company policies and procedures. I notice her another day near the coffee machine and ask her what does she expect her gift would be (The office plays the secret Santa game). Anyways, in these days of Brazilian hair and High Definition quality (HD) make up, every lady on the block is a beauty. Every time I hear a woman vehemently preach against the idea of the office romance, I take a long, hard look at her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment