276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss i-Stubble 3 Beard Hair Trimmer, Cordless Beard Trimmer, 15 cutting lengths

£42.5£85.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beard trimmer: The most common grooming tool is the beard trimmer. It’s really similar to hair clippers, with length variables around 1-3cm (0.4-1.2 inches). The BaByliss for men beard trimmer XTP is 100% waterproof and can be cleaned easily under running water or used in the shower. The power charging system is super fast. It completely charges in 80 minutes and extended 70-minute cutting power for cordless use. It also has a memory function that records your last trim, so you can easily use your favourite beard style after letting your look run wild Pros

Babyliss for Men Beard Trimmer - BabylissIPRO Best Babyliss for Men Beard Trimmer - BabylissIPRO

The Philips Norelco 3500 series stubble trimmer on the other hand, doesn’t try to do everything under the sun. It’s meant to efficiently cut different lengths of stubble and short beard, and that’s exactly what it does. Key Features: Ni-MH battery, LCD display, adjustable guard, pivoting head, versatile, lightweight, ergonomic, best for a tight budget. Bottom line: Conair changed the game seven years ago when they released the i-Stubble trimmer, and this updated version of it just reinforces their place as the best stubble trimmer on the market.Key Features: Li-ion battery, adjustable guard, titanium blades, powerful electric motor, battery charge indicator, cordless/corded use. The length adjustments are really good, ranging from 0.5mm to 10mm, which covers all stubble styles. For the American measurements, that range is 1/64 to 13/64 inches. It is always best to start cutting with a longer length first, then trim again if the length is longer than desired. Even though there’s an upgraded version called the Super Stubble Flexhead, which I already showcased above, some men still prefer the original i-Stubble over the updated one. Although it has a weaker Ni-MH battery and it isn’t waterproof, the flexible head unit is – for some reason – superior to the Super Stubble version and definitely more durable.

Stubble Trimmers for Men in 2023 (Get the Perfect Scruff) 5 Best Stubble Trimmers for Men in 2023 (Get the Perfect Scruff)

It’s kind of hard to pinpoint the exact label for this grooming tool, as it’s part trimmer for short beards, part stubble trimmer, and part electric shaver. Calling it a “hybrid” might be the best, and this is how Philips themselves label the OneBlade Pro. The BaByliss 10-in-1 multipurpose grooming system comes with a precision trimmer, Nose trimmer, Detail trimmer, Foil shaver and Wide Trimmer which is a great set of hair cutting appliances. It is very easy to use and the battery lasts for enough time. It also comes with maintenance oil to periodically lubricate the trimming head when needed. Now you can use 7235U 10-in-1 for the face and body which saves a lot of space in your bathroom. You can store the BaByliss trimmer attachments in the charging and storage unit that comes with the appliance. Pros

The original OneBlade had a weak Ni-MH battery with a 45-minute trim time and 8-hour charge time, whereas this pro version comes with Li-ion battery that has 90-minute trim time for just 1-hour charge time. As the name indicates, this trimmer has a built-in mini vacuum inside it which catches up to 90% of the hairs before they have the change to fall all over your bathroom sink, making your special someone and family furious once again. Skin friendly electro-chemically formed precision blades technology for extreme precision and sharpness

BaByliss For Men i Stubble 3 Beard Trimmer 7896U Review BaByliss For Men i Stubble 3 Beard Trimmer 7896U Review

What truly differentiates the Conair i-Stubble and Super Stubble from the competition is the flexible contouring blade housing, which uses the patented “FlexBlade technology”. Wash your facial hair and skin then use a towel to dry them. Run a beard brush through your facial hair and comb through in a downward direction. Make sure to detangle any knots before turning on the beard trimmer to get the desired beard length easily. It is very important to do this step right before using the appliance to get the most satisfying results. Some barbers recommend using a small amount of beard oil to facilitate brushing your beard and to help you lubricate the cutting blades.

Price analysis of Babyliss For Men 7896U I-Stubble 3

The ConairMAN Super Stubble Trimmer is claimed to be 100% waterproof and even usable in the shower, and it comes with a powerful Li-ion battery that gives out an impressive 70-minute runtime for each full charge. Whether you should choose an electric razor, a stubble trimmer or a beard trimmer comes down to the length of beard you tend to maintain. The i-Stubble also has one of the best length-adjustability options on the market, working in the same range of 0.4mm to 5.0mm stubble lengths but instead of the twenty increments, the i-Stubble “only” has fifteen. Key Features: Li-ion battery, adjustable guard, self-sharpening blades, vacuum function, corded/cordless use, a trusted brand. The contouring mechanism allows you to gently move the timmer along your face without pressure and it will always be perfectly aligned to your skin, giving you the best cutting experience.

i-Stubble 3 Beard Trimmer | 7896U | BaByliss for Men

For the review score, we gave BaByliss For Men i Stubble 3 Beard Trimmer 7896U 9.3 out of 10. To reach that score we use information on what customers are saying about the same product from a number of retailers, to create an aggregate score. Price: It probably sounds obvious, but there are links to the price you pay and the quality of a product. Try and set your expectations for the quality based on your budget. You wouldn’t expect a Rolls-Royce for the price of a Fiesta so bear this in mind when shopping. One of their biggest releases last year was the coveted Norelco OneBlade, which was succeeded by an even better version; The OneBlade Pro.

Overall score

To get the quality score, we’re looking at a number of factors, but typically we’re studying the brand of the product, the warranty included and basing it on what customers have to say about the quality. Another small difference is that you can use the i-Stubble trimmer with cord or without it, while the Super Stubble works as cordless trimmer only. The ConairMAN i-Stubble Flexhead Trimmer (again, known as BabylissMAN outside the US) revolutionized the trimming of a stubble beard seven years ago when it was released.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment