276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tony's Chocolonely Countdown Calendar - Advent Calendar - 225g - Chocolate Christmas Gift - Mix of 10 Different Flavours - Sharing Box - Vegetarian - Fairtrade Belgium Chocolate

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This calendar is filled to the brim with fan-favourite Lindor creations from classic milk chocolate truffles to coconut-filled confections. This collection of vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, yeast-free chocolates draws inspiration from flavours of the world. New for 2021, the York Cocoa Works Advent Calendar will see you through December with a variety of fine chocolate treats.

I do love a good helping of chocolate covered marzipan, and this Reber Mozart Marzipan Advent Calendar has me covered. Last year, I had the joy of counting down to Christmas sampling Pierre Marcolini's creations each day through December. Bonbon flavours remain a mystery, although Cocoa Delicious has teased the flavours of spiced gingerbread, chocolate orange and salted caramel. If the thought of a box full of Lindt Lindor gets you giddy with excitement, this is the advent calendar for you. It's made in the same factory as dairy chocolate, so Hotel Chocolat can't guarantee it to be dairy-free, but the recipe itself doesn't contain dairy.What sets this Victorie Sweets advent calendar apart from the rest is what's on the inside, namely 24 hand-crafted gin chocolates in a variety of flavours. You'll find marshmallow toppers, hot chocolate stirrers, and even hot chocolate bombs with marshmallow toppers to take your cocoa to the next level. The first page contains your design with the guides overlaid, and the second with just your artwork. Thankfully, Yawn has come up with the brilliant idea of a hot chocolate sachet-filled advent calendar, so you can have an excuse to cosy up on the sofa every night of December with a decadent chocolatey elixir. I adore the pink and purple hues in this very stylish Amare Patisserie Advent Calendar, depicting a wintery scene with the words "we wish you a merry Christmas" dazzling in a pink foiled print.

As I did for Christmas 2020 and Christmas 2019, I've scoured the web looking for my favourite chocolate advent calendars for 2021.

The red and white Godiva Christmas 2021 Advent Calendar features a stylish snow globe design on the front, and contains 24 doors to help you countdown to Christmas. Your uploaded photo becomes "Santa's favourite elf" on the front of this Getting Personal Personalised Photo Advent Calendar, while a personal message can be added to the reverse side. What's more, you can squirrel the calendar box away after you've worked your way through the treats, and refill it with your favourite goodies next year.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment