276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The People on Platform 5: A feel-good and uplifting read with unforgettable characters from the bestselling author of The Authenticity Project

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another totally original, thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying book from Clare Pooley. Full of original characters and wisdom, I absolutely loved it But then, one morning, Smart-but-Sexist-Surbiton chokes on a grape right in front of Iona. Suspiciously-Nice-New Malden steps up to help and saves his life, and this one event sparks a chain reaction.

People on Platform 5 (Audio Download): Clare Pooley The People on Platform 5 (Audio Download): Clare Pooley

A joyous and uplifting story about unexpected friendships, and the chance connections that can change our lives This book is bursting with the kindness of strangers, and I was bursting with hope by the end of itHeartwarming, funny, a delicious dive into the profound and ridiculous modern world in which we live. Clare Pooley reminds us why we need each other

People on Platform 5: A feel-good and uplifting read with The People on Platform 5: A feel-good and uplifting read with

Every day at 8:05, Iona Iverson boards the train to go to work. As a seasoned commuter, she knows there are rules that everyone should follow: A feel-good read, with great characters to care about, it takes current issues seriously but adds plenty of humour With nothing in common but their commute, an eclectic group of people learn that their assumptions about each other don't match reality. But when Iona's life begins to fall apart, will her new friends be there when she needs them most? It leaves] the reader with that fuzzy feeling you want from a feel-good book. Fans of her previous hit, The Authenticity Project, will not be disappointed Clare Pooley is the queen of feel-good fiction. She takes relatable situations and characters and somehow makes them magical. The People of Platform 5 is funny, tender and true-to-life while also being thought-provoking. It was magnificent and a joy to readPooley delivers not only acerbic, enchanting Iona but a compelling, tangled cast of quirky, complicated characters so engaging, it’s enough to make you miss crowded commuter trains This utterly joyful novel takes you on an unforgettable journey with characters you wish you could meet in real life… I loved The People on Platform 5 even more than The Authenticity Project– it’s glorious I loved meeting the people on platform 5 – a delightful story about connection and friendship in a disconnected world Filled with delightful characters…this heart-warming book explores relationships and the dilemmas of everyday life

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment