276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Easter 2022 - Milka Easter Egg Hunt Chocolate Box - 9 Foiled Mini Easter Eggs and 31g Bag of Sugar Coated Mini Eggs 162g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easter tastes much sweeter in Germany with the fun ritual of spooning fluffy milk-crème out of the Milka spoonable eggs, which are a countrywide favorite every year. In fact, about one sixth of the company's total annual chocolate revenue in Germany last year was related to sales of Easter products. Heat in the microwave for short bursts of around 30 seconds, stirring in between, until the chocolate has almost melted. Be careful not to overheat or burn the chocolate.

There is also a range of options included with our personalised chocolate eggs, in which you can customise your selected corporate Milka Easter Eggs to showcase your logo and brand message. Scatter half of the mini eggs over the base of the tray. Tip the fudge into the tin and spread around so it is in an even layer in the tin. Use a spatula to smooth the top down. Once the chocolate is melted, beat well with a wooden spoon until it all comes together smoothly. Add the vanilla extract and mix in well. Break or chop the milk chocolate into pieces and place them all in a large microwavable bowl. Pour over the condensed milk and mix together well.

Why choose Milka Easter Chocolate?

Our promotional Milka Easter products are simply irresistible and come in a range of options for you to personalise your chosen branded Milka Easter Eggs and bunny. Send a 'Thank You' to a loyal client or introduce your brand to a new customer through the power of delicious Milka chocolate.As our selection of corporate Milka Easter chocolate is diverse in size and quantity, they’re perfect if you’re looking to promote to large groups or send a personal message to an individual.

A personalised Milka Easter Van 148.5x78x53mm fully printed with your own logo and design. Contains 1 Milka bunny and 3 wrapped Milka mini Easter eggs 40g. Today I'm sharing a variation on one of my most popular Easter recipes - my White Chocolate Mini Egg Fudge. Created by David Madrid in collaboration with Ogilvy Berlin, the audible rabbit provides sonic cues to the location of secreted chocolate eggs, enabling all children to participate in the fun. To mark the occasion Milka filmed a group of visually impaired children interacting with the beeping bunny for the first time, utilizing the specific sound to geo-locate hidden treats through hearing alone.For over 100 years, Milka has been enjoyed by people from around the world and with its smooth and silky texture, it's easy to see why. Milka chocolate is perfect to gift for Easter, Christmasand even Valentine's Day. Thousands of gamers participated, egged on by messages on Maxsialtele's YouTube channel and Milka's social feeds. Line a small rectangular baking tray or cake tin with baking parchment. If you don’t have any, tin foil also works. My video recipe for this super easy chocolate fudge has been hugely popular over on Facebook over the last few years. but every year I got a lot of comments requesting a milk chocolate version as not everyone likes white chocolate. I add vanilla extract to my mini egg fudge as it compliments the subtle vanilla flavour in the shells of the Cadbury Mini Eggs I used, but you can skip the vanilla if you prefer to keep it a little more chocolatey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment