276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum (100ml) Fruity & Feminine Scent, Luxury Fragrance for Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm not sure why this (current formulation) gets labeled a fall/winter fragrance when it's really a tropical fruity floral with just a touch of gourmand. Britney Spears is an American recording artist and entertainer who transitioned from teen pop idol to one of the most successful adult pop stars of the 21st century. Oh man I am so upset just recently finished up an old bottle of fantasy made in the USA by Elizabeth Arden to use my recently purchased fantasy from boots to my disappointment to find out that this perfume has been ruined! Also the intimate fantasy by Britney Spears smells like the Kayali one too (more similar in longevity too).

Now, i didn’t have this perfume as a child nor am i aware that any of my childhood friends had it, but for some reason this brings me back. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. Personally, I think you can wear this anytime of year (day or night) depending upon your personal style and preference BUT I am realizing that it is perfect for fall in the daytime.Maybe think of a vanilla cupcake with pink frosting which is slightly strawberry flavoured although no strawberry is listed. All that said, I wouldn’t mind owning a bottle of this again- maybe the tiniest one I can find though or lk a travel size that I can use in perfume oil amounts. Btw, for those who are afraid of ending up smelling like a bimbo wearing this scent (or other scents of this nature). Alongside her best-selling records, appearances in films and residency in Las Vegas, Britney Spears also has a best-selling line of Britney perfumes. and then the drydown is all musky and woodied up and that - to me - is where the sensuality of the scent emerges (as the white cocoa lingers on and on!

whether you hate this perfume or not you can't deny the fact that it set the standard for celebrity fragrances. Fantasy Britney Spears™ Intimate Edition celebrates being beautifully bare and confident in your own scented skin. This is obviously a classic, and don’t get me wrong, it’s not NOT nice, but I think it’s not as safe as others out there. this white cocoa element gives me a sense of warmth and calm (especially as I sit in my office listening to Sade).I could spray this on myself at 7am, smell myself all day and continuously catch whiffs of my perfume, and then come home and still smell like I just sprayed myself! ive been wearing this since i was 16 and despite owning a lot more expensive and designer / niche frags - ill never not have this in my collection. My head immediately goes to reformulation, but I can take the trade-off since Intense is truly that strong anyway.

The florals are surprisingly prominent, but do not take away from the very enveloping warmth of the vanilla and cupcake. when i opened this perfume for the first time and smelt the cap i immediately smell the fruits especially the red lychee.

For everyone saying that older men love this, you have to remember, when this came out, those older men were probably in college or their 20s-30s. you could smell the cheap hairspray bubblegum cupcake scent and instantly know i was within a 10 mile radius lol i was that girl w the pink everything, french nails, pin straight hair and suffocating everyone with this. Fantasy is a magical love potion of sweet temptation leaving a tantalising tail of embracing sensuality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment