276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Böhmer-AG W4500i Petrol Inverter Generator 1900w Pure Sine Wave Instant Power Silent Noise Quiet Portable Ideal For Camping 240V DC with UK Plug Sockets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Böhmer AG W4500i generator offers overload protection, engine auto-stop when the oil is low, and overheat protection to keep your unit running safely for years. It’s also effortless to use and move around. Powered by a rechargeable battery, this model is an eco-friendly choice entangling no fumes or harmful emissions during use. The electric design also ensures its nearly noiseless work, so you’ll hardly notice it’s there when juicing up or powering your appliances. As such, the system is safe and suitable for use both on the premises and outdoors. The best you can hope for in that kind of price range would be a generator that produces less than, say, 59 dB. The Camo inverter range has been designed with you and the planet in mind. The fuel efficient W4500i inverter gives unparalleled performance whilst reducing fuel consumption by up to 40% using advanced intelligent engine management. Economy mode setting reduces consumption even further when switched on. Compatible with your devices: nothing is easier For each appliance, identify how many watts it requires and then add 20% for resistive loads or add 50% for inductive loads.

This generator has been designed with safety measures such as running on clean fuel, so there will never be any need to worry about spilling gas or running out of fuel.This generator is equipped with a modernised copper wound motor, which means it uses fuel extremely sparingly. All the while, the Böhmer-AG W4500i delivers performance on par with the high-end models. That way you save money on petrol and get enough power to run plenty of appliances. You might be wondering what the catch is with that kind of motor at your disposal. Well, the engine here is very particular about what kind of fuel it takes and using anything else might damage it. It’s not that big of a deal but it does require a bit of attention lest you ruin your generator by accident. The frame and body are well built, and it looks like the generator will withstand a good amount of abuse.

If you are having to move this around any distance then I would recommend you get a trolley for it. I occasionally have to take it 100 yds or so to where I am working and it's a heavy bit of kit to haul around. A: A power outage is actually one of the main situations where you might need one but make sure you have it fueled or charged up before it happens.You also have the option to turn on the economy mode function to further cut the fuel consumption and emissions. A: No! And it is actually dangerous. These powerful little engines are designed for outdoor use so that they can take advantage of plentiful natural ventilation. The result of a portable generator operating is exhaust that contains carbon monoxide, which is highly poisonous and could easily fill up a room to the point that it will harm your health significantly. Hundreds of people die every year from carbon monoxide, so be sure to read up on safety tips. At 22 x 8 x 16.8 cm dimensions and weighing only 2.2 kg (which is half of the weight of most common electric models), the unit is one of the most portable models you can find around. Despite that, it's not a flimsy thing. The robust aluminium shell makes it damage-proof and fit for both for indoor and for outdoor. Super Quiet Böhmer AG W4500i is one of the quietest generators, of its kind, on the market. At only 59 dB, it does not produce any irritating, distracting noises. It’s a great generator to keep at home or in the office. The high-quality copper wound motor is made to last and helps the generator perform well while providing a reliable source of power when outdoors.

You may be surprised to find out that the company is not a German company as the name may suggest. It seems that the company behind Bohmer-AG were wise in their approach and decided to create a brand that could be tied to the common belief that products from Germany are well made. This awesome generator has a 3 Years Limited warranty. And the company provides excellent customer support centers all over the world, no matter where you are. The Böhmer AG W4500i supplies the power you need, but it does not require a lot of maintenance. The generator is very easy to service and maintain with hassle-free accessible portsCan they keep up with the demands of the owners? What is it about them that makes them so appealing to others? Duly protected, the generator also protects plugged-in devices from power-related damages. The Pure Sine Wave technology applied here delivers clean and stable electricity, with no power fluctuations potentially harmful for sensitive modern electronics.

Obviously, you have to take into account the power output which is what you’re buying this product for in the first place. The smallest models might make around 600 W, which would be enough to sustain a microwave oven or refrigerator or, alternatively, a couple of laptops, which seem to be just as essential nowadays. For higher power needs, choose one of the gas generators with power outputs ranging up to 2000 watts. Compatibility A: Well, it depends on how often you will need to move the machine. If it’s lightweight, you can probably carry it by hand with no issues, but a heavier one would likely to benefit highly from a wheel kit. It uses advanced intelligent engine management to reduce the fuel consumption by up to 40%, all without limiting the performance.New ergonomically designed control panels allow easy-to-read gauges, lights & switches are more intuitive to operate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment