276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harris Seriously Good Walls & Ceilings Paint Pad Set | Handle, Large Corner Edging Window, Extended Sash Pad & Tray | Cutting in | 9"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A trusted brand, they are passionate about innovation which is clearly shown in their product designs. Well, why not go and ask him for his advice, surely he is the ideal source or are you not on speaking terms? I would normally go to my dad, but he's currently somewhere in the atlantic on one of those big boats going to the caribbean, and getting hold of him is patchy! Our first average we look at for Harris Paint Pad Set is to judge it against other products from the same brand, in this case it’s Harris.

Harris Paint Pad Set 5 Part

Now my pickle is, on her stairs she has very high walls (up to 3m at its highest) and its to awkward to get a ladder in to go up to cut in the angles and corners by the ceiling in the traditional fashion. By going through online reviews about marketplaces, you will be able to get a better understanding about it. If the product doesn’t match with your expectations, you are encouraged to look for an alternative product.PaintWell increased its Industrial Paints offering with the acquisition of Promain UK Limited, the preferred UK distributor for many of the world’s leading paint and surface coatings manufacturers. I've been painting and decorating for a while now (on the side - brought up by a dad who does it for a living) and I've been asked by my Nan to paint her Living room, stairs and Landing for her, which as im a good boy, I accepted doing. I mary attempt to get my 2 section ladder in and support it on a low step somehow, Measured it just now with an actual tape, and your right Goodwill, it is actually 4. For this type of job it usually involves the two sections of say a 10' or 12' ladder, parted for individual positioning and a scaffold board or two and most probably a pair of (approximately) 6' steps.

Harris Home - Harris

Hence, it is important for you to understand what the reliable marketplaces are and what will provide you with a compromised service. The corner pad is specially shaped to help you paint right into the corner quickly and confidently, giving you a great finish every time. Featuring a 7” tray which holds plenty of paint, as well as multiple different-sized pads – including handy corner pads – you can get all the hard-to-paint areas done with ease and speed. I was hoping to avoid trying to use a couple of ladders and board as he the stair case is very narrow and the bottom 2 steps (where the wall reaches its highest) are angled.The smaller detail pads are excellent for painting tight hard to reach sections, such as underneath plug sockets or around light fixings. With those reviews, you will be able to understand if the product matches with your expectations or not. Harris Trade brushes are an extended range that delivers professional products aimed at the trade to help achieve a professional finish every time.

Harris Finesse 6 Piece Paint Pad Set | Homebase Harris Finesse 6 Piece Paint Pad Set | Homebase

If you don’t read the product description, you will figure out that the product doesn’t match with your expectations, only after you get it to your hands.is the lowest available, and that there aren’t alternative products that offer better value for money. After use with water based paints, such as emulsion, remove the excess paint with a Harris multi-tool, then wash in warm soapy water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment