276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Legends of Akedo Powerstorm Triple Strike Tag Team Arena with 40+ Battle Sound Effects, Light Up Scoreboard and 2 Battling Warriors exclusive to the playset

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are lots of toys on this walker, which can all be accessed by the spin function of the seat. My son is very happy and smiley every time he goes in it Tina, mum of Taylor, 7 months A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions.

Legends of Akedo Powerstorm Triple Strike Tag Team Arena with

A lovely toy and you get a lot for your money. There’s enough here to entertain all 5 of my kids at once and they range from 14 months to 8! Sofia, mum of 5 Of course the best people to rate toys are the children who play with them, so we recruited a panel of over 600 child judges, ranging in age from 8 weeks to 16 years, and set them (and their parents) the arduous task of playing with our toy entries and telling us exactly what they thought of them. And they certainly told us EVERYTHING!span itemprop="name">Funny toy[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got them for my lil boys the kids loved them laughed and giggled for hours

Date published: 2023-09-08
I like that I can lift and lower the winch and the cabin can rotate too, and I also like to put the support legs down. It looks like a real crane Ethan, 7 He can’t wait to collect more and it said he’s going to ask Santa for some for Christmas.
Date published: 2023-09-08
You can see my plant growing and it has its own special cosy house. I want to grow more and more, and have lots of flowers and strawberries and food Sofia, 4

Akedo Powerstorm Triple Strike Tag Team Arena - Real Parent Akedo Powerstorm Triple Strike Tag Team Arena - Real Parent

The sensory features are brilliant: a great variety of textures and sensations – soft and hard, big and small – all in different shapes and colours Wing, mum of Chloe, 17 months The collectable element has obviously got great appeal to my kids and the sheet with the pictures of all the warriors is being carried alongside the actual warrior as a toy in itself by my 3 year old who keeps muttering about which one he wants next. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Reggie85 from Special Triple Tag Controllers allows you to switch Warriors mid battle. Tag in and out of the fight and beat your opponent! This is the perfect teething toy. It immediately caught my baby’s attention and the squeak sound made her smile. She’s happily put it in her mouth to chew Lisa, mum of Sophie, 4 monthsspan itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>AnguaCal from Light-Up Scoreboard: When kids get a Split Strike, they can press their Split Strike button and see the Scoreboard light up. The atmosphere in the Triple Strike Tag team Arena is awesome!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment