276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shag Yourself Slim: The Most Enjoyable Way to Lose Weight

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FOR HIM Shagging - noisily Thrusting as hard as possible with the aim of breaking the bed 200 calories Howling with delight at the top of your voice 10 calories Repairing the wooden slats under the bed 70 calories  TOTAL: 280 calories  60 FOR HER Shagging - at the movies Lifting up your skirt and sitting on him 5 calories Waiting for him to finish his popcorn 2 calories Trying to show no expression when people turn round to see what the noise is all about 40 calories  TOTAL: 47 calories  53

Shag Yourself Slim | Scribbler Shag Yourself Slim | Scribbler

Summer is a comin’. This means war. Mind over mutton. Drastic measures need to be undertaken, and I don’t just mean the Bridget Jones girdle guard (which, in any case doesn’t fit me anymore. As I found out last week when I put it on but couldn’t take it off. At least not without the intervention of a fire brigade). (Well, so what. How many fires do you think they put out at any given time anyway? Its more like a tree kitten rescue job. Trust me, they welcome my sort of problems).

${Product.ProductName}

FOR HIM Shagging - silently Trying to find a sexual position that won’t make the bed creak and wake up your housemates 40 calories Forcing yourself to pump slowly so that you don’t grunt too much 40 calories Muffling the sound of your orgasm by burying your face into her tits 20 calories  TOTAL: 100 calories  58 FOR HER Shagging - a nervous virgin Wondering why you’re bothering to go to bed with such a nerd in the first place 10 calories Intimidating him with your sexual confidence and experience 20 calories Telling him it’s quite normal to ejaculate before he’s even got his pants off 10 calories  TOTAL: 40 calories  71 A long shag haircut is a great way to add movement and texture to your hair. The layers can be styled in a variety of ways, from messy beach waves to sleek and straight, making it a versatile style that can be worn for any occasion. A long shag haircut is also great for disguising thinning hair or adding volume to hair that is fine. 2. Short Shag Haircut The pixie shag haircut is a great style for women who want a low-maintenance hairstyle. This style is characterized by short, choppy layers that are cut into various angles. The end result will be a textured pixie cut that is full of volume and movement. You can wear your hair curly, wavy, or straight. 14. Shag Haircut for Straight Hair FOR HER Shagging - a sheep Putting on several sets of false breasts to attract a male sheep 20 calories Letting your chosen ruminant mammal take you from behind 30 calories Running away from the excited farmer 300 calories  TOTAL: 350 calories  69

Shag Yourself Thin: Volume 1 (A Plan) FREE Yealand, M K : Shag Yourself Thin: Volume 1 (A Plan) FREE

FOR HIM Shagging - two birds Almost creaming your pants when you realise two birds are prepared to go to bed with you 20 calories Worrying they won’t be satisfied with you and might demand a second bloke to help 10 calories Working twice as hard as normal to keep them both satisfied 330 calories  TOTAL: 360 calories  74

FOR HIM Shagging - missionary Spreading her legs 5 calories Enjoying yourself while she pretends to 75 calories Rolling over, farting, and falling asleep 5 calories  TOTAL: 85 calories  46

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment