276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2 Digital DJ System

£94.995£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are also beat loop controls, two jog wheels, two USB connection ports, EQ controls, a 2-channel faders mic section, a 7-inch touchscreen, and menu button placements. The 4 line in RCA options also means that it’s easy to connect external components, like turntables. The biggest downside with these jog wheels is that it may take some time for you to get used to how “loose” the devices are. The Pioneer team has clearly fine-tuned and enhanced the performance of an already powerful machine into something even more impressive. The XDJ-XZ-W is sure to catch the eye of your audience and bring a pristine look to any event, venue, or studio – whether that’s in a lounge, bar, private party, or even an outdoor setting – thanks to the brand-new white color and aluminum jog wheels which feature a high-quality hairline finish. Advanced features and user experience from professional setups for pro performances

Ultimately, the Pioneer XDJ RX2 is an excellent piece of kit that helps you to leave the laptop behind and explore your skills on a full piece of DJ tech. There are plenty of amazing advance performance features to discover, and lots of places to learn. The Pioneer XDJ-RX2 controller comes with all the standard features a music pro might expect from an entry-level solution for DJ performance.

Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Digital DJ System Features:

Be sure to adjust the levels on the mixer for any other audio sources; mute the other inputs if they're not being used. Ensure that you are running the latest version of rekordbox, that your drivers and firmware are up-to-date, and that your broadcast software is current as well.

Zone Out : I think that’s just not Pioneer’s target group, although I think that’s a shame, and technically it shouldn’t be too big a problem. Also, the new Opus Quad just came out with this feature.

What Makes Our Sales Engineers Great?

Why not start with headphones? As a DJ, I’ve tried many different headphones over the years, but the Sennheiser HD 25 Plusheadphones have been a game-changer for me. If you are using a DDJ or DJM, the instructions will be different, please see the DDJ guide here, or the DJM guide here. This reduces the master output when you have a microphone in use. Twin USB ports also give you the option to load music or record your mixes. EASY TO CARRY: Be ready to play at a moment’s notice. The single-unit design with grab handles makes carrying and setup easy. Another nice touch here is a fully balanced and complete TRS booth output option. This is a great boost over the typical RCA solution from other DJ controllers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment