276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weleda Skin Food Moisturiser for Dry and Rough Skin 75ml

£4.945£9.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Skin Food range is microbiome-friendly, since it helps to restore the skin’s protective barrier, with organic rosemary, calendula and chamomile extracts. Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Limonene*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arginine, Zinc Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin* I got a sample of this skin good on a midwifery training day and now I am fully converted. I have been using it every evening and have noticed a big change in my skin, it feels so much smoother and I love that all the products are naturally sourced! The lavender oil is also great for me and my baby in the bath! Highly recommend and will be purchasing more Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limonene*, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lanolin, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*,

Weleda Skin Food is a whole body cream for everyday care of dry and rough skin at any age. Formulated with plant extracts of viola, chamomile and calendula traditionally used to soothe the skin it helps restore smoothness after everyday surface damage. Areas that are especially dry, such as hands, feet, and elbows, are in-tensely cared-for, rendering your skin soft and smooth. FeaturesYou can also expect to keep updated on products, and most importantly - be the first to know about our specials and sales. Our Skin Food range intensively nourishes dry skin with the power of nature. Natural oils and extracts from certified organic plants protect and nourish dry skin, leaving your body and face naturally soothed.

Apply on the body or face and massage in gently. Also ideal applied night and morning to hard-working hands, or as a rich night-time treat for facial skin.I love the Skin Food light. It feels really luxurious and it soaks into my skin which can get pretty parched as I live part of the year in the Middle East. Bought it for my daughters too who both love it. If it had SPF, it would be perfect. Any chance of developing an SPF moisturiser? Xx Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Limonene*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Sobitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arginine, Zinc Sulfate, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*. Water (Aqua) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Limonene* Viola Tricolor Extract, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Sorbitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arginine, Zinc Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum)* Linalool* Geraniol* Citral* Coumarin* *From Natural Essential Oils

Weleda is the original green beauty brand and world’s No.1 producer of certified natural skincare and holistic healthcare products, organically growing plants and creating natural health and beauty products in harmony with nature and human beings since 1921. Weleda has set the standard for ethical business, and its commitment to sustainability is recognised in B Corp certification and UEBT certification for sourcing with respect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment