276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evangelion Tamagotchi Evacchi Shinji Model EVA -01 Test Type Toy

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This marks Tamagotchi's first crossover with a franchise that had significant, albeit partial, creation involvement from a direct competitor. These two functions are always available regardless of the Angel's circumstances, except when it has died or departed. The front of the Evatchi retains the same molding used on previous Nano models, instead of the new one featured on the Pac-Man Tamagotchi. This time my focus was on Adam and Kaworu as I didn't have enough battery left to get them first run.

November 2020, Bandai Japan announced 3 more models for January 16th 2021 - Mari, Kaworu, Ayanami (Tentative name). A swirly icon appears when you check its status with the C button if it's hungry for S2 and a circle if it wants melons. I think that is something that could be a lot of fun to figure out and goes a little beyond just making sure that your Angel is happy and fed.

The Hungry meter decreases by one unit per hour, and the Happy meter decreases by one every 50 minutes. Was tempted to get all three to collect but they don't seem to feature unique packaging to so I ended up just getting the white one.

The Evatchi uses a new ball chain similar to that of the Pac-Man Tamagotchi, but the chain length is smaller and the balls are bigger, making it the same length as previous Nano ball chains. I even tried to stay close to the stated number of S2 (10) and melons (20), which don't quite match up with the provided instructions. There's an English manual available online that'll let you know how to change the batteries but they're 2 LR44 little cell button batteries.

The menu options on the device itself are partly in English and partly in Japanese, but there is not a lot of writing in general and easy to figure out with the English instructions. Tamagotchi Connection Version 1 • Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 • Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 • Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 ( 4.

A Japanese YouTube video guesses there's a point system in place and tells you how to raise each Angel but, I haven't confirmed those methods. As a member of NERV, you have been assigned to raise the Angels using the ‘Evatchi’, and based on how you handle various events, the Angel will grow into various forms.

These are low-maintenance toys that can be a fun little addition to any Evangelion merchandise collection. To the point were news were reporting children crying that their pets died and teachers banning them from school because they were such a distraction. I had raised fairly much every Angel from the 4h group so I pretty much knew exactly what to do to reach the rare Angels stage. For example fulfilling the requirement to get the seventh angel after raising it once and getting its omedetou screen will get you Ramiel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment