276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ECCO Men's Terracruise Multisport Outdoor Shoes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will be looking to implement this into our service in the near future, so check back here to keep updated. That way, you can wear the shoes in the rain or during high-intensity activities without any issues.

We regret we are unable to ship Online Exclusive products to the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey or any of the Channel Islands. Registration only takes effect after receipt of my confirmation; it is possible to unsubscribe at any time. Take a look at our wide range of women’s Ecco shoes, available in a variety of styles and leathers, whether you are looking for a fantastic summer sandal, walking shoe or smart shoes. The Ecco Terracruise LT is a versatile lightweight walking shoe with a breathable open mesh and synthetic upper. The lightweight and flexible design is built to keep up with your active lifestyle and offer versatile wearing options.The sole for the Terracruise 2 is a hard-wearing yet flexible from the combination of PU and TPU outer materials. As usual for Ecco shoes, they were very comfortable with a nice supportive insole and a soft removable footbed. The GORE-TEX technology ensures the shoe is breathable and waterproof, keeping your feet dry and comfortable no matter the weather. We use a server certificate to assure you of our identity and an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt all data to and from the site. The speed lace fastening allows for a ease of wear and natural fit while the soft textile uppers and linings keep your feet comfortable and allow freedom of movement.

When you are making a payment, you will add your debit of credit card information to our online payments facility. Really good allrounder day shoe, excellent for basic hikes and outdoor activities, especially in warm weather.The toe bumpers did a good job of protecting my toes from damage and the mesh upper really helped to keep my feet cool and dry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment