276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G430 Gaming Headset, for PC Gaming, 7.1 Surround Sound Headset with Microphone, Compatible with Mac, PC, Xbox, PS4 - Black/Blue

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The G430 combines 40mm drivers with a excellent cardioid microphone so I am expecting it to live up to the Logitech name. The Logitech G430 are above-average gaming headphones with a good-enough sound for critical listening. the micro phone ON/OFF ,volume control is on the the wire, if would be better to have it on the ear cups instead. The LFE (low-frequency extension) of 538Hz means that speech recorded/transmitted with this headset won't have any bass, and will sound quite thin.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The headphones are just stable enough for casual use but will not be ideal for running or working out. I quite like the design of the headset, it did appeal to me from the outset and its simplicity and quality of materials used in the construction of the headset is what I expected from Logitech.millimeter connectors to attach the headphones and microphone, but it includes a USB adapter for modern-port lovers. G series has been around for quite some time now and Logitech are always looking to expand this range. This allows us to change the headset volume as well as the microphone volume and change the bass and treble.

When you take the G430 out of its box, you’ll find the headset itself, a USB dongle, and a rudimentary Quick Start guide. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

As with the gaming audio tests (which were excellent), there were several points to focus on: low, mid and high tones, which were tested by playing a variety of different genres from pop right the way through to dubstep. However, since they create a fairly good seal around your ears they will make you sweat a bit more than average if you use these headphones while doing strenuous physical activities. The utility also will allow you to manage any other Logitech devices you have plugged in, such as mice and keyboards. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

Our promise to you - you can’t lose – join today and if you receive less points back from purchases than the fee you have paid for your membership for 12 months, we will give you the difference back in points. The thumping beat of Kanye West's "Blood on the Leaves" sounded satisfying on the headset, especially when we turned the bass up using the Logitech software.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment