276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petticoat Discipline: Why Your Naughty Son Should Start Living as a Girl!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He’s calling me mommy,’ I thought. And his manners are excellent. Perhaps something of Tammy is going to rub off on him. "You’re welcome," I said. "Now I’ll get the bags from the car. You pop upstairs and I’ll bring your new clothes up and help you change." After a couple of months my mother decided it was time to show Michelle her new position in the marriage and invited William and I to stay for the weekend. She instructed Michelle that I was to referred to as Miss Veronica and William as Master William and was to be on her best behaviour ensuring she curtsied whenever given an instruction. Whilst William was obviously aware of Michelle and the fact that she was actually my husband, being served by her over the weekend was very rewarding and allowed my new relationship to be firmly displayed to Michelle. I must admit I found it all quite exciting for William and I to be served throughout the weekend by Michelle which included breakfast in bed (mothers idea). My mother had to confess that she found it thrilling getting Michelle to prepare the guest room for William and I making it clear to Michelle that her daughter would be enjoying the benefits of a strong virile man throughout the weekend much as she had done for the last couple of months and more than likely as she would for the foreseeable future. Petticoating or pinaforing is a type of forced feminization that involves dressing a man or boy in girls' clothing as a form of humiliation or punishment, or as a fetish. While the practice has come to be a rare, socially unacceptable form of humiliating punishment, it has risen up as both a subgenre of erotic literature or other expression of sexual fantasy. Re: Housewife Husbands - And the Women Who Might Love Them -- Sydney Michelle (Curious), 11:58:27 11/21/15 Sat For similar reasons to those of 'Ruled by the Lace' I venture to hope for publication of this letter, although I have not enclosed a card. SATIN STAYS"

Jodie looked even more humiliated at the announcement that he was wearing panties. And pretty ones too. Petticoating roleplay may include being forced to wear makeup and to carry dolls, purses, and other items associated with girls. [ citation needed] Four days had passed since I’d learned of Tom’s petticoating and I was at the end of my tether. Marvin was away at some sales conference so he wasn’t there to help me. "Look," I said to the kids one morning, "any more of your nonsense and I’ll take you round to Auntie Jill’s for a dose of her medicine. And you won’t like it." The boys just laughed at me. I meant it. I could see where we were heading. Nudity:Typically placing a child or teenager in an unpleasant or uncomfortable position for a period of time in some stage of undress. Generally this involves the bare bottom being exposed while a child or teenager waits out a "time out" in the corner while waiting for a physical punishment, but may be used without the physical punishment. Costume historians have not yet fully appreciated that in the 19th century some boys were not breeched until much later than the usual age of five or six.

News:

I was always a bit dominant in our marriage, but several years ago my husband came to me and said he wanted a full FLR (female-led relationship). I replied that I doubted he was serious but I would write up a non-negotiable list of rules and consequences and he would have to sign a contract to accept them all. I decided to make it pretty outlandish so he would say he couldn't accept it and it would be clear he wasn't serious about FLR. I developed the list over several days, surprising myself that the first three were about bathrooms! I guess I felt more resentment about them than I realized:

I soon learnt to behave myself, and in a few weeks began quite to like the sensation of wearing stays, and to look forward to putting on the new and smaller pair with which my aunt provided me every two months. I found it advisable to keep my stays on at night, and then I did not have to do so much pulling-in in the morning, and at the end of a year, a fashionable French girl, with an up-to-date maid, would have envied my perfect figure and waist, which was never allowed to exceed seventeen inches, night or day. I was disciplined in this way until I was nearly sixteen, with the most beneficial result to my character and manners, and my health was excellent the whole time. . . . " I will continue to approve posts here until August 1. The forum will remain as a guide to the new forum until the end of 2016. I know this kind of story has its own following, but being punished like this may have been something I'd do a long time ago when crossdressing was still forbidden and bad, and now when it's what I am and what I do so I won't judge these kinds of stories. I am going to begin by explaining how I discovered the various newspapers and periodicals which contain correspondence on cross dressing. I shall then describe some of the different types of situation in which boys or men wore female clothes, giving one example of each type. Finally I shall say something about where I have got up to and what remains to be done. You will accept any punishments I determine, including but not limited to spanking, cornertime, mouth soaping, writing lines, loss of privileges, extra chores, and early bedtime.Obediently Jodie stood up and sat himself down carefully smoothing the skirt of his dress as he did so. Male correspondents constantly wrote voluminous letters to this highly feminine magazine, and their favourite topics were tight-lacing, high heels, the use of spurs by lady riders, and the whipping of children - particularly young girls. . . . Many of the men confessed to wearing corsets themselves and experiencing 'most pleasurable sensations in being laced tight.' Robin Adair went to the trouble of having 'fashionable ladies' boots with high heels made for his own feet so that he could feel what it was like to wear them. . . . Witnesses of this type, spending their leisure gloating over these unmanly topics in a ladies' paper, are surely not to be relied on when they tell us of the sixteen- or even fourteen-inch waists achieved by their sisters and nieces . . . " (pp. 17-8) And no remonstrance of mine regarding the effeminacy or unmanliness of my array is of any avail, as my imperious wife seems to delight in nothing more than the idea that she has forced one of the 'ugly' sex to conform to the dainty restraint of corsets, heels, and petticoats, which every pretty woman soon learns causes the helplessness that proves in the end to be her strength.

Of course, I am glad it has, not just for the fact that it proves we were right from the start. There have been many who thought otherwise. You see our success means that the men in our care are correctly managed. One. Every time you misbehave, you get three days in a dress. Two. Very bad behaviour or repeat offences get seven days. OK? And we keep adding them up. Understand?" Stella Gonzalez-Arnal of the Department of Philosophy at the University of Hull sees pinaforing as a " politically incorrect form of sexuality" in which "women's clothing and women's traditional occupations" are regarded "as inferior and humiliating; reinforcing undesirable stereotypes by characterising females as submissive, passive, helpless and subservient." She adds "I will argue that petticoating is a politically ambiguous form of sexuality which can have positive readings. I claim that it can be educational and therapeutical and that it can subvert our notions of masculinity and femininity." [2] Literary accounts [ edit ] When I first read those words 49 years ago I was browsing in Smiths' bookshop in Oxford, so I went straight to the Bodleian to read the original letters myself. I was early left an orphan, and up to my fifteenth year lived with an uncle who then decided to go out to Australia, and consequently I was transferred to the care of my mother's youngest sister, a young lady of about twenty-five, living in the South of France. Although I was nearly fifteen when I went to live with her, I was small for my age and being fair and girlish-looking would more readily have passed or twelve or thirteen than my right age, and I was, I must admit, a rough, untidy boy.As I previously wrote once Michael my husband had become my maid Michelle and moved into the spare bedroom I continued with his feminisation and with the help of my mother put her on a hormone programme to ensure any masculine traits were suppressed and her female traits enhanced. Whilst I had toyed with the idea of chastity the hormone regime and the fact that she was small in that department meant there was no need. However I still had needs that needed to be satisfied so Michelle’s domestic training included providing oral services along with her household duties. My mother helped with the training and benefited from Michelle’s oral skills as well as domestic capability. As I said previously my mother encouraged me to start dating again and I rekindled a relationship with a former boyfriend William. He is a strong forceful man and very much my equal. My mother offered to take Michelle on as her live in maid so I could develop my new relationship with William and to ensure Michelle was fully aware of her new position. And for bad language, three days. So it’s ten days in dresses. You’ll need plenty of things to wear so let’s head for the shops and buy you a few things," said Jill. Any activity, good or bad, even rudeness and dirty, is awarding.... Active people (comments, messages) will be added in private friend list to see in future more.....

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment