276°
Posted 20 hours ago

final A5000 Single High Precision Dynamic Driver IEM Earphones With Detachable Cable

£129.5£259.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In short, this iem cooks the A4000 in almost every way I see, with my library. Timbre was way more accurate on the A4000. The stage, although not as deep, but way wider and more holographic. Bass is noticeably thumpier with better texture, although A4000’s bass have faster transient. Female vocal sounds more lively and correct compare to A4000. Instruments like hihats and cymbal strike sounds straight up better than the A4000 due to better sustain and decay, which also means I observe more micro details on the Oxygen.

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way we are going to get to the A5000. I did most of my listening tests price and configuration blind. I just wanted to see where it would go and how it would sound to me just out of the box. Both the Final A5000 and Moondrop Blessing 3 perform exceptionally well for their price points when it comes to their spatial character. The Blessing 3 finds significant width that’s distinctly felt on hard pans; and while it pushes more depth into it’s stage than the Blessing 2 and manages a modest holographic character, parts mostly stay close to the face if not quite on the face. It also possesses a pretty satisfying internal 3D quality that places parts inside of my head rather than around it.

EARPIECES FOR THE ULTIMATE COMFORT​

Well this reputation is kinda deserved, but at the same time it's not. The 800S sounds much wider than other headpones, even some twice or thrice the price (the Utopia comes to mind). The A4k sounds much wider than other IEMs, even some 10x the price (use the A8000 as a comparison). But this similarity doesn't mean the A4k has anywhere near the soundstage of the 800S, we're far from it. A more complex design doesn’t inherently mean a better design, and as I’ll detail below, the competition is pretty stiff between these two IEMs. Spec Starting off with the Mid-bass/Sub-bass test I’m using David Guetta’s “I’m Good (Blue).” The intro bass drums have good impact, but nothing too crazy/overwhelming. The sub-bass at 0:38 is surprisingly strong, uncommon for Eastern IEMs – Final has definitely learned what the Western market likes. I’d guess close to 68-70 dB on the sub-bass. The cable is awesome, although I see people online complaning because of it's flimsiness. Coming from multi braided, rubberized cables that are way too heavy and common in cheap & expensive IEMs, I find it a breeze of fresh air. It's light. It doesn't tangle. It doesnt catch on any fabric, doesn't twist on itself. It's perfection. However I agree that it's not the most confidence inducing piece of kit ever, being plain plastic and quite thin.

Imaging: Imaging isn't as strong as the soundstage is, but it's not poor by any means. I'd set it somewhere in between the Sennheiser 6XX '3 blob' and the razor's edge pin-point imaging of the Beyerdynamic T1 Generation 2. Geshelli Labs Archel 2: https://geshelli.com/shop/ols/produ...tal-case-b5ca9a41-69ed-4786-98b2-18f72ae911bf With the A5000, there’s a little less to go over. We see a single 10mm dynamic driver, with Final Audio’s proprietary F-Core Du design principle. F-Core Du serves to reduce distortion to a near-zero level.You must write a review and post it on this thread--our announcement for the Product Tour. Please post it here before you post it anywhere else. The review must be posted within 30 days after your demo period is up. The A5000 is equipped with the f-Core DU driver, which was developed and designed entirely in-house, including parts and production equipment. The sound quality was designed based on final's unique evaluation method established during the development of the flagship earphone A8000. In addition to the so-called "transparent sound" that allows you to clearly hear sounds that are localized at a distance, you can hear even the finer sounds in the mid-low range, giving each sound a sense of depth. I can. In addition, a newly designed 2-Pin soft silver-coated cable developed for the A5000 is standard equipment. The braided cable makes it easy to handle, and you can feel the A5000's sound even more clearly. Results of a new sound quality evaluation method The product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user These have the largest sound stage I ever heard in a IEM, None of the IEM's I owned in the past was this large. I def hear it being projected outside of my head in compression to my er2SE's which are inside my head. In a song with a lot of atmosphere it felt like I was surrounded by the notes of the pads and the other sounds if that make sense, I not sure how to explain it. Sound like expensive small monitor speakers. Fantastic layering and blending in of details , hear detail I don’t normally do with other iems.

Campfire Audio, Chord Electronics, Dan Clark Audio (antes MrSpeakers), EAR Micro, Eleven XIAudio, Enleum, FiiO, FIR Audio, Focal, Focusrite, Fostex, Grado, HarmonicDyne, HeadAmp, Hifiman, JBL, Kefine, Kiwi Ears, Klipsch, LETSHUOER, Mark Levinson, Others have listed the specs and have provided detailed photos (I actually forgot to take photos while using it, so I just have my boxing/unboxing photos to share) so I'll skip those parts. In short, the Final Audio A5000 is airy, crisp, and clear with no shortage of satisfying bass. The E4000 is warm, comfortable, soft and bassy, but simply comes nowhere close to possessing the same revealing character as the A5000 when it comes to its balance. Overall

A FEELING OF WEARING THAT SEEMED TO BE CUSTOMIZED​

Final Audio is usually given their fair due of credit with both their A and E series in-ear releases for providing exceptional stages and images at affordable prices. Unsurprisingly, the width and depth I got out of both the A5000 and the E5000 alike was very impressive. Both units have spatial capabilities that easily set them apart from other in-ear units in their price range. With the E5000, I heard a bit more width; the A5000 still provided more-than-adequate width, and competes with the E5000 by providing a moderate amount of height in its image. Inside, the A5000 houses final’s latest dynamic driver the f-core DU that has a nice brass front housing: more inert to magnetic forces compared to regular aluminium used in just about a bazillion other dynamic driver earphones. Sony NW-A105 Walkman: I like this pairing a lot as the warmer tones of the Sony tame the overly bright and sparkly tendencies. The A5000 is all about clarity and separation, featuring a steep-yet-narrow low-end boost that centers on mid bass but brings subs up quite a bit as well. This boost seems to be heavily rolled off throughout the high bass and completely over-with by the low-mids. Flat low mids are followed by a modest center mid scoop before things start ramping up again in the high mids as well as low and mid treble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment