276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Persona 5 Persona 3 & 4 - Tarot Cards Complete 78-Card Deck + Extras

£27.425£54.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Sun: Upright this symbolizes positivity, fun, warmth, success, and vitality. Like the sun, Yoshida shines bright, charming others and drawing them to him like moths to a flame (or at least he used to.) He gives Joker tips on charming others and the fine art of persuasion. Reversed, the Sun symbolizes the inner child, feeling down, and being overly optimistic. They say pride comes before the fall, and Yoshida was once quite proud and perhaps a bit too naive/optimistic, until sadly he got caught doing bad things and fell from grace. When Joker first encounters him, he is a disgraced politician, despairing at how far he's fallen. Characters of the Justice Arcana are commonly concerned with matters of fairness, and otherwise are very stoic individuals, though they are prone to intense anger and taking drastic measures when pushed too far. The story of the Justice Arcana revolves around them settling with the natural unfairness of the world, which includes how other people act and even how they treat them. For example, Chihiro Fushimi, outright adamant in the matters of fairness, has a soft spot for her hobbies and her feelings for the protagonist.

Only mentioned in Persona 3, Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable, and allows the protagonist to seal Nyx away at the cost of their life. Has no effect on gameplay.

Tatsuzou Sudou - Takahisa Kandori - Chizuru Ishigami - General Sugawara - Captain Shimazu - Chief Togashi Arcana - Characters - Items - Skills - Personas - Shadows - Bosses - Ailments - Special Screenings - Patches and Updates

The Justice Arcana Social Link powers up every time the protagonist interacts with Chihiro, where he helps her to overcome her androphobia. However, in the advancement from the eighth to ninth level of the Social Link, Mitsuru Kirijo must also be present, meaning the Social Link will not be able to rank up for a month period after the twelfth Full-Moon Operation. Dream of Butterfly" - " Voice" - " Satomi Tadashi Drugstore Song" - " School Days" - " Let the Butterflies Spread Until the Dawn" - " A Lone Prayer" - " Bloody Destiny" - " Deva Yuga (Arranged Version)" Motoko Mitsugi - Naozumi Kariyazaki - Musubu Torikiri - Akari Torikiri - Rose Futaba - Minato - Umiko Shiyama - Persephone - Tamaizu Nirasawa - Haruo Weyland - Kushiel Weather Forecast - Seasons - Social Link - Social Stats - Yen - Class - Studying - Books - Movie Theater - Bed - Fishing - Cooking - Part-time Jobs - Shrine - Scooter - Gardening - School Club - Bug Catching - Refrigerator - Crane Machine - Chagall Café - Tanaka's Amazing Commodities - CatAlthough in regular cases, each Arcana is represented by only 1 individual, Persona 3 serves as an exception to this rule, as the Social Link characters that can be hung out with are different from the male and enemy combatants, who cannot be hung out with. Persona 3 Portable complicates the rule, as Akihiko Sanada and Shinjiro Aragaki as Social Links are represented by different Arcana than their Persona counterpart. You have figures and faces from the actual real Tarot cards, such as the Magician and Lovers cards. All of these cards are in the Persona games as a means to divide up and categorized just about everything and everyone that you encounter in these titles. Shops: ( Persona 5 / Royal) - Vending Machines - Takemi Medical Clinic - Untouchable - Jose's Shop - Home Shopping Program - Tanaka's Shady Commodities - Military Vending Machine - Trading Today I was thinking about the major arcana and their connections to the social links/confidants in the Persona series, specifically Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal. And because I have way too much free time on my hands and am a nerd, I decided to write this little analysis of the P5 confidants and why they fit their respective arcana. Maybe I'll write one for the P4 social links as well on the P4 subreddit after I finish playing Persona 4 lol. Regardless, without further ado, here is my reasons why the P5 confidants fall within their given major arcana! Feel free to chime in with your own thoughts and comment whether you agree or disagree with my analysis! P.S. I am no tarot expert, so all this information is based off what I read on the internet and Shin Megami Tensei wiki. Temperance is the only major Arcana to have never been represented by any Persona user at all. The Tower Arcana is represented by Takahisa Kandori from Megami Ibunroku Persona and Anna Yoshizaka from Persona 2: Innocent Sin (via the playable version of their Personas, Nyarlathotep and Aeshma respectively, being identified as such.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment