276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lovetoy King-Sized Legendary Realistic Dildo, 12-Inch

£29.975£59.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Certainly, a 12-inch dildo isn’t made for beginners. But if you find that you’ve already had your fix of slim dildos and vibrators, you may find yourself craving a big dong to switch things up. Introducing our collection of 12-inchers! Visually stimulating to all parties involved, these are equally delicious whether you’re the giver or the receiver – or both! It’s incredibly erotic to watch yourself or your partner getting deeply penetrated, and equally as pleasurable to feel the depth of your new, large dildo. Currently a very loved toy, it may not be the most girthy but trust me, it hits all the right places with no risk of falling or slipping out. Love trying to get more in. Currently got about 9 inches in Remember that big dildos are going to seriously stretch your internal muscles. And just like any good workout, you’ll need to warm up beforehand to get the best results. You might like to use smaller toys as a prelude to a huge dildo, which can gently stretch and relax your bits in preparation for what’s to come. For some people, size really matters. And if you’re someone who gets hot under the collar at the idea of being stretched and stuffed by an XXL shaft or a monster dong, then a huge dildo is perfect for you. If you want the perfect bigger dildo to use alone or with a partner, take a browse through our amazing collection of 12-inchers. To help you with your decision, we’ve answered some commonly asked questions about dildos. 12 Inch Dildos FAQ Is a large dildo safe?

I wasn't expecting to take all of this on the first try, and yet I found myself sliding down it until the whole thing was in me. The feeling as it went deep was incredible, completely filling me up - and then I came harder I have for a long time.Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Registered in England. All Rights Reserved. And for those seeking something extremely filling and super realistic, try the Doc Johnson The Hand Realistic Hand Fisting Dildo 16 Inch. This 16 inch long, 9.5 inch circumference monster is the extra hand you need to fulfill your fisting fantasies. How to Use a Huge Dildo For those times when size doesn’t matter, we at Sexy Time Toy Zone have put together a list of vibrator types, because we’re bringing you every conceivable size; all the way up to a huge 18 inch monster! We also have various articles on dildos, you just have to know where to look.

There are genuine concerns among many people that using large dildos will stretch them permanently. There are genuine concerns among many people that using large dildos will stretch them permanently, leaving them "loose", Cole says. 'But in reality, your body's natural elasticity should prevent this from happening, and you will regain the tightness in your muscles within a day or two of use.' They’re only safe for anal if they have a flared base or a handle to prevent unwanted travel. Also, with larger dildos like these, they’re better suited for a more experienced anal player – just make sure you’re properly aroused, lubricated and relaxed before attempting penetration. Will my partner get jealous?As long as you’re cautious and patient when using your dildo, you’re good! The use of a large dildo can be painful if you’re not properly aroused and/or lubricated, and if you’re in too much of a hurry to get off. Taking the time to get aroused, get to know your body and start slow will help to maximize safety. Other than that, all the dildos we offer are crafted from high-quality materials that feel good and shouldn’t cause allergic reactions or intolerances. What are the most important things to know when getting into larger dildos?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment