276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coleman Cabin Tent with Instant Setup in 60 Seconds

£69.16£138.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We did wake up to quite a bit of condensation in the tent, which concerned us a little that a) there was not enough waterproofing (we worried it was a leak) or b) this would happen every night. It says its 4 berth but I would say 2 people plus a bit of storage, as it measures around 6'6' square. These were a great success and every bit as comfortable as a bed and much superior to lilo type inflatable beds. Don't let the changing seasons put a damper on your barbecue plans; invest in a high-quality barbecue cover today to preserve your grill's longevity and keep grilling all season long.

Steel poles 1 min Pitch in one Sewn in groundsheet 3000 mm fabric Rain protection peak Wind and rain tested Pack size 125 x 31 cm Weight 19. Steel with fibreglass poles 1 min Pitch in one Groundsheet PE 3000 mm Polyester flysheet PU coated, taped seams Wind and rain tested Capacity 3 person Pack size 83 x 18 x 18 cm Weight 4. Knowing the benefit of a smaller footprint tent in the wooded campsites of Slovenia and Croatia, I elected to leave the Outwell Nevada M (and countless high end expedition tents)at home, and take the Instant Tourer. Established in 1962, we're a family run business and one of the most respected independent retailers in the industry. As a service engineer I can get home at at sort of time so the idea of this was to be able to throw everything in the car and shoot off for a weekend as the pitch time would be really quick.The Instant Tent™ Tourer 4 Coleman offers enough room to sleep for 4 person but without extra living space. Oddly enough, lots of people have commented on the zip to the door and how it sticks at the curved part of the 'J'. Every Coleman tent design is carefully considered at every stage to ensure that it is quick and easy to set-up at the campsite. I did send it back and another turned up, again the seam is not taped, as I like the idea of the tent I bought some seam sealer and sealed this seam all the way round the tent.

Embrace the season's rich and warm tones with their meticulously curated range of shades that will elevate your riding wardrobe. I was going to tip the tent, but knew someone who was looking for one who was a lot more 'hands on' than me . I used an Outwell Tarp with the tent, in various configurations, and each allowed ventilation options minimising condensation. Besides spacious dark bedrooms the Instant Tent size 4 provides a large protected living area, large (selfrolling) windows and high quality fabrics with super strong weather proofing.

The Instant Tent range features a revolutionary design where sturdy, steel poles are already connected to the tent. You'll be able to track the parcels journey back to us, so we can process your refund in the quickest possible time. Pitched in just one minute, Coleman Instant Tents feature the revolutionary technology where sturdy, steel poles are pre-attached to the tent. As others have mentioned the door zip was a bit fiddly around the top curve, it was like trying to zip up a pair of too tight jeans, but it wasn't a major issue. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Featuring a revolutionary, spider like frame, the Instant Domes sturdy steel and fibreglass poles are already attached to the tent for extremely quick and easy pitching in just one minute. There are decent vents at the top of the tent, which I felt helped with making sure the tent didn’t get overheated. I have watched others in the past struggle with packing up instant tents, as they have struggled to fold it correctly to fit it into the bag. However, it does take another ten minutes (or so) to pull the fly over the frame and peg it all down. We bundled everything into the car and set for home in a slight state of shock, not to mention embarrassment.If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks! metres of extra space in the front with two triangular windows with curtains and a zipped front door! And, without the travel cot we fit two camping chairs and a small camping table or a playmat inside. It also showed the need for a porch area for somewhere to cook/and cover the doorway when getting in/out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment