276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Long4Lashes FX5 Power Formula Wimpernserum by Oceanic, 3 ml

£34.975£69.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Es sei noch zu erwähnen, dass der Effekt nach Absetzen des Mittels wieder zurück geht, also die Wimpern wieder kürzer werden.

The first results, as well as lash strengthening and increased comb ability, will be determined after three weeks of normal use. Using the included applicator, start at the base from the inner corner to the outer along the base of the lash line. Skoncentrowane składniki aktywne, wnikając do cebulek, intensywnie je odżywiają, zwiększając nawet o ponad 10%* ilość włosów w fazie wzrostu, co daje aż do 2500 nowych włosów*. Apply the serum with one stroke using the brush-applicator on the clean, dry skin of the upper eyelid on the lash line. Het werkt wel minder snel dan bimatoprost, maar nu na een maand of vier zie ik toch daadwerkelijk een behoorlijke groei van mijn wimpers, en veel minder uitval.Enriched with Isopropyl Cloprostenate, this ingredient is considered to be one of the most effective compounds in promoting healthy lash growth.

Application: Apply the serum with one stroke of the brush-applicator on clean, dry skin of the eyelids along the upper lash line (after removing make-up). Featuring a powerhouse cast of active substances led by BaiCapil, Capixyl and some of the most renowned plant –based ingredients. TETRAXIDYLUM INTENSE COMPLEX - stymulując mikrokrążenie wokół cebulek, wspomaga ich odżywienie i pobudza włosy do szybszego wzrostu. Looking back at the pictures, my eyelashes in the picture dated April don't look that bad, but believe me when I tell you that my eyelashes where veryyy short and stubby. BIOTYNA I D-PANTENOL -wnikając do włókien włosów, pogrubiają je i wzmacniają, ograniczając łamliwość i intensyfikując blask.

Allerdings ist die Wirkung auf das zu erwartende Wachstum daher auch weniger drastisch als bei dem Medikament zur Prävention von Grünem Star. końcówka pozwala na precyzyjne nałożenie podkładu wokół oczu i skrzydełek nosa, a dolna część sprawdzi się doskonale do nałożenia kosmetyku na większe partie twarzy. Penthasymin, providing power to the formula and containing active peptides supported by moisturising-nourishing substances, visibly improves the eyelashes appearance and gives your look an outstanding expression. Man kann die Dosierung nach der ersten Packung deutlich reduzieren, um den Effekt dauerhaft zu halten. Es gibt recht verschiedene Derivate des Wirkstoffes, erkennbar immer an der Bezeichnung, der dann die Phrase ‚prost‘ enthält.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment