276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HAUSHOF Hose Reel, Wall Mounted Retractable Garden Hose Reel with 20+2M Hose, Hose Locking Mechanism, Roll-up Automatic, 7 in 1 Spray Guns, 180 Degrees Swiveling

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I couldn’t be happier – an easy time watering the garden this Summer is coming up except one thing, the wife planted right where the pivot of the hose reel is going to get dragged.

The seller has been in touch and offered to replace the nozzle and connector, I declined because I’d already replaced them myself but the offer was there which is good. All refunds are issued using the same method used for initial payment and take 2-5 working days once processed. I have two GARDENA Wall-Mounted Hose Reels on a rig and I have not spent a single minute in the last couple of years arduously coiling hose pipe.However, if you already know please just skip to my best automatic garden hose reelline up: What is an automatic garden hose reel?

There’s nothing more annoying than cheap, low quality connectors leaking everywhere as soon as you turn the water on.Secondly the connectors and fittings are cheap and low quality, the end connector on the outlet leaked from new so I replaced it with a good quality hozelock connector so that issue is sorted, still not what you expect but I guess it’s a case of you get what you pay for.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment