276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daddy's Dirty Boss

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Owen is the one with the gourmet grilled cheese truck,and he’s been interested in Bree,Rita’s friend,for a while now. Rachel is a bratty little and does everything she can to keep her contractor Loukas at her house, but unfortunately she just pushes him away. The first full on sex scene we get between Miles and Faith was interesting as Miles really shows his dominating side but I felt this was a little too forceful and full on for Faith’s first time and I hope the relationship softens out a little since they both express a desire to repeat the experience as often as they can but in these kinds of novels it isn’t long until someone finds out about the relationship and I don’t know whether this is going to be Faith’s parents or Erica at this point.

I know both my professionalism and my sense of moral judgement won’t go down without one hell of a fight, no matter what my dick has to say about it. Then comes Jack, Michael’s best friend, who is a top notch businessman and is rough and tough as nails. moaned Vignette at his words as he stood behind her and placed his hands on her breasts and pulled down the gown from the two beautiful orbs showing the twin beauties to the mirror. he said, wiggling his finger inside me, then removing it and running his fingers lightly over the lips.When several members of the ring soon turn up dead, Billy abruptly pulls Kate out, blowing her cover. Faolan and Matty had disagreed on their academic theories, but I loved that he was willing to listen and they both agreed that had some preconceived notions about one another. Demolition Daddy by Kelly Dawson - He’s going to break down the walls of her emotions and renovate her heart.

Michael is her social worker who is the only one who hasn’t given up on her despite her being rude to him. We are almost halfway through the novel and I honestly forgot how quickly you can binge erotic fiction because it is usually written rather simply and with a singular goal in mind.

Along the way, they’ll unlock wisdom for those of us navigating our own coupledoms, and for those still seeking their perfect match. Rather than deter her, it excites her and makes her want to explore more, and dinner at his house turns amorous. Get yourself comfortable and get ready to laugh, cry, swoon, and be on the edge of your seat with Daddy's 4 Dirty Friends! Mike was a good guy who wanted to make a difference in the lives of the kid he encountered, falling for Carrie didn’t change that need. Some of your favorite Dirty Daddy authors are teaming up to bring you a spring fling of steamy hot and light-hearted Dirty Daddies stories.

Loukas had had trouble to control his urge to take Rachel over his knee to spank the brat from day one,but he was giving up. Michael 40 has had a hard on for Carrie since he became her social worker six months ago but is to scared to do anything about it. This anthology is incredible and just perfect if you love steamy, swoon worthy and smile inspiring Daddies. In each episode you'll follow one person's journey, getting to listen in on their coaching sessions with Selina and following them as she sends them off on a task to try out a new career idea. This had a really sweet story to go along with the healthy dose of smut and some really sweet characters.Goose Daddy by Kessily Lewel is a sweet and spank-y story about two people who have just met, but it seems like they’ve know each other forever. Dirty Daddies follows the lives of three people exploring possibilities and answering to their desires.

The whole daddy thing is not my thing but Jade West has entertained me in the past so I'm definitely going to read her next book. This is a fun story and although I am not a fan of shifter stories, this was sweet and was more about relationships. Yes,Dirty Daddies is coming,and this time it’s Golden Angel’s Cheese Daddy that i was so lucky to get the ARC of!

Overall, I loved the romance and how Miles’ went the extra mile for Faith even when she left for university he made it possible for them to stay together. Belt Daddy by Shane Starrett - He’s going to take his angel in hand until she learns to watch her mouth stop using puns (sadly for him, that will never happen). I adored Owen and Bree because there was such an underlying sweetness to them, Waffle Daddy by Minette Moreau which is Layla and Gatad's story.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment