276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother Genuine DK-1201 Die-Cut Standard Address Labels – Long Lasting Reliability, Die-Cut Standard Address Paper Labels, 1.14” x 3.5” Individual Label Size, 400 Labels per Roll, (1) Roll per Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love my Brother QL-570 I don't need labels very often, so making a 30-page sheet of one label is a waste of paper for me.

We may also link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Web Site users. The complaints or the contesting will always be received with attentive benevolence, the good faith being always presumed at the one who makes the effort to expose his situations.Die-cut to precise measurements so that you can enjoy consistently sized labels for a variety of uses. With this printer Brother has brought out the best of their enhancements for ease of use, productivity and simplicity. Sinon, vous pouvez ignorer cette étape pour trouver un détaillant, vous renseigner sur les produits Brother, communiquer avec le Service à la clientèle et découvrir des projets de création. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense.

Stitching Sewcial has projects for sewists of all levels, from the latest tips and tricks to seasonal projects. I have had this label maker for almost 4 years and I like the convenience of it so much I actually bought a second one. Excellent, fast, easy to use I was intimidated never having used a label printer before (despite using other office-computer kinds of equipment for years! Having owned and used the machine for several years now I can give the QL570 an "A" for construction and a "D+" for user friendliness.

Cables (4K) Network Ethernet Cables Cat7 Network Ethernet Cable Cat6/6a Network Ethernet Cable Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable Audio Cables Canada USB 2.

Loading a new spool of labels is a piece of cake - just drop it in and slide the first one to the start. Can't live without my Brother label printer I have a Brother QL-570 at home and another one at work. In some cases, your consent is implied if we ask you to provide personal information with a stated purpose. Any incomplete, used or damaged product and any product with damaged original package can neither be refunded nor exchanged.The QL-570 label printer I use the QL-570primarily to create labels for mineral specimens and themore I use it the more I LOVE it.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.We may also use non-personal information to compile tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics, Web Site traffic patterns, and Web Site purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. The information you provide us will be handled in the strictest confidence according to our Privacy Policy. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I use it for registration information on score cards for an outdoor sport and everyone love that they do not have to fill all their info out by hand, I like it because I can still read it no matter how wet or how much it has been rubbed on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment