276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation 7 Golden Beige 14.6g

£2.735£5.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use cushion foundation…when you go on vacation. While you may be tempted to bring your entire makeup bag on vacation, be honest—there are more important things to squeeze in your suitcase. Cushion compact foundation is perfect for vacation because there’s always enough room in your suitcase to fit one little compact. You can also totally fit this guy into your carry on if you’re feeling a mid-flight glam session. HOW DO YOU USE CUSHION FOUNDATION? Why We Love It: It’s not every day that you come across a skin care-inspired makeup formula that can improve the appearance of your complexion over time and promote a healthy-looking glow. So, when L’Oréal Paris sent our Skincare.com editors the brand’s True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup Foundation to test and review, I was particularly interested to see if it would live up to its promises… and to my pleasant surprise, it totally did! After applying the liquid foundation to my complexion with a beauty blending sponge, I noticed that my skin instantly felt hydrated, well-nourished, and appeared brighter and more illuminated. How To Clean Your Applicator:Nobody has time for a filthy makeup applicator—especially if it means your skin care is at risk! Cleanse your True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation applicator at least once a week (just like you would your makeup brushes) by rinsing it with lukewarm water and gentle soap. Allow the applicator to dry completely before using it again. description":"Discover 20 stores behind 20 inspirational individuals with True Match foundation. Our number 1 Skin-care infused foundation enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, now matches 98% of UK Skin Tones," Tap the applicator onto your skin to deliver the perfect dose of a foundation. Apply it to the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin area. Step 3: Create your desired coverage

id": "https://www.lorealparisusa.com/beauty-magazine/makeup/face-makeup/what-is-cushion-compact-foundation", You’re now officially in the know about one of the trendiest makeup products of the moment: cushion foundation. For more face makeup tips, read our articles Foundation 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Face Makeup and How to Apply Liquid Foundation. My only reservation is that there doesn’t seem to be a lot of product, and I can’t see it lasting as long as a regular bottle of foundation. I will have to see. All in all, I think it’s great and if you want light to medium coverage with a healthy glow finish, this is definitely one to try. Where to buy?

description":"Add a pop of colour to your cheeks – instantly brighten your complexion for every season with a hint of carefully applied blusher or bronzer. No matter your face shape, with the right techniques you can transform your features for a defined look. Why We Love It:I typically don’t like to put anything more than BB cream on my complexion, but when we received samples of L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup foundation to review, I was instantly intrigued by its lightweight formula, the ability to control with its blendable coverage, and its wide variety of skin-true shades that promised natural-looking coverage. With the first swipe across my complexion, I could already tell that the lightweight True Match foundation is not your average drugstore foundation—it’s a skin care-inspired formula that can help protect your skin with SPF 17 and enhance the appearance of your complexion with hydrating ingredients and a radiant, flawless-looking finish. I would definitely recommend this drugstore foundation to BB cream lovers looking for a little extra coverage, or anyone in the market for an affordable—yet effective—lightweight foundation. Cleaning the sponge that comes with your cushion compact is extremely important. Start by removing the applicator from your compact, then wash it with a gentle soap and warm water. You can use face wash, baby shampoo, or brush cleanser for this step—whatever you have on hand. Once the water runs clean, leave the sponge out to dry. When it’s completely dry, you’re free to use it again and stow it away in your compact. Easy! Use cushion foundation…when you’re running late. Late for work or class but aren’t willing to show up bare-faced? Use a cushion compact foundation to do your makeup during your commute! It’s small, convenient, and super easy to apply—what more could you ask for?

Cushion foundations are all the hype at the moment and I’ve been wanting to try them for months. I had my eyes set on the Lancome one, but the price was always just a bit too high to justify the spend, especially considering that there’s usually less product in the cushion versions. Now with the release of the L’Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation (long name…), I couldn’t resist the trend any longer. As you will be able to see, the L’Oreal Cushion delivers a very natural looking coverage and is very skin like. The texture of my skin looks very similar in both the before and after photos, yet the tone is much more even, redness is disguised and pores are less noticeable. I really love this softly dewy finish and you can keep layering this up to get the coverage you want without the fear of it going cakey – it is weightless.Once you’re done applying foundation, go about the rest of your makeup routine as you normally would! Step 1: Apply a touch of concealer Editor’s Tip: Want to make your True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation compact last longer? Simply remove the sponge from the compact and flip it over for more product! L’ORÉAL PARIS TRUE MATCH LUMI HEALTHY LUMINOUS MAKEUP FOUNDATION REVIEW If you’re looking for a way to get the perfect no-makeup makeup look, take a break from your traditional powder or liquid foundation and give a cushion compact foundation a try. Cushion foundations contain liquid foundation in an easy-to-carry compact. Here’s how it works: You press down on the cushion and just the right amount of the liquid formula is released onto the sponge. Then, you can dab the foundation onto your skin for a flawless-looking finish. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING CUSHION FOUNDATION?

Formulated with aloe vera leaf juice, SPF 19, and a plethora of lightweight, skin-benefiting minerals, the True Match Mineral Foundation from L’Oréal Paris is ideal for anyone for a foundation that offers coverage while still allowing the skin to breathe. Available in 12 true-to-skin warm, neutral, and cool shades, this mineral foundation is preservative-free, talc-free, and fragrance free. What’s more? It can help improve the overall appearance of your skin tone and leave your complexion looking—and feeling—velvety soft. Use cushion foundation…when you’re carrying a clutch. Cushion foundation typically comes with a mirror, which means that’s one less thing that you have to find room for in your petite purse. How To Use It:After cleansing your complexion with your daily face wash and following up with moisturizer and SPF, apply L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation to your complexion by gently pressing the applicator pad into the sponge-like cushion and tapping it onto your skin, starting at the center of your complexion and working your way out.Korean skin care products have been building up a cult-like following for a few years now. From soothing sheet face masks (that make for hilarious selfies) to hydrating facial mists, we just can’t get enough of them! But it isn’t just Korean skin care we’re inspired by, we’re equally as interested in the makeup aspect of K-beauty. The proof? Cushion foundation is one of our favorite beauty trends at the moment. Cushion compact foundation comes in an easy-to-carry compact case that can fit in just about any purse. Want to learn more about cushion foundation and how to use it? Consider the below your introduction to your new go-to face makeup product. WHAT IS CUSHION COMPACT FOUNDATION?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment