276°
Posted 20 hours ago

T3 Curl ID 32 mm Digital Ceramic Curling Iron with Smart Touch Interface & Interactive HeatID Technology for Automatic Heat Setting Personalization - Shiny Smooth Curls that Last

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, the design of the new T3 Curl ID smart curling wand does not surprise me very much. But I have to admit that the traditional white and gold T3 design already makes the curling wand a beautiful hair tool. T3 Curl ID vs. T3 SinglePass Curling Iron, What Are The New Features? T3 HeatID Technology I have yet to try out any hair products from T3 other than the curlers, but here’s what the brand offers and what others have said about them: The T3 Curl ID is a 1.25-inch curling wand, so it can achieve most of the curly styles effortlessly. However, it does not give you different-sized barrels to fulfill all the styling needs. To know what the best curling iron size for your hair is, see our buying guide on the size of curling tools.

Lasting Curls—I’m honestly not sure why, but the T3 Beachy waves and curls hold—even without hairspray. And I usually only need 1-2 minutes to touch up day-old curls. In short, when T3 was founded, the brand set out to deliver styling tools that are not only tech-forward and safer for your hair but aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. In my experience, that’s exactly what you get with a T3 Curling Iron.

T3 Micro has launched the new T3 Curl ID, a luxury curling iron that is way more expensive than the T3 existing curling wands. The T3 Curl ID has a similar design to the T3 classic SinglePass Curl curling iron but carries some advanced smart features that you have never seen before. Unlike any other old curling irons, the T3 Curl ID has a fully game-changing technology, which automatically adjusts the heat according to your hair condition without making your strands damaged.

Hour Auto Off—The anxiety of “shoot, did I turn my curler off?!” is all too familiar. The auto shutoff after one hour is one of my favorite features of T3 curlers and straighteners. This curling iron features advanced heat consistency for long-lasting results and a CeraGloss ceramic barrel for glossy, smooth-looking curls. Its nine heat settings mean that application is personalised for every hair type and condition. What I’ve noticed is that The handle of the T3 curl ID curling iron is slightly changed. The lower part of the T3 curl ID is more like a rectangle instead of a cylinder and it seems more robust compared to other T3 curling irons. The new handle makes the iron is easier to be placed on a flat surface and it won’t slip off your hand as it becomes wider. Simplify the styling experience with the T3 Curl ID, a professional curling iron with personalised features and advanced technology to help deliver soft, shiny curls.

We all know T3’s ceramic barrels are good for creating smooth and sleek curls. Besides using a ceramic barrel, the T3 Curl ID has a built-in ion generator inside. This is a big improvement for minimizing frizz and boost hair shine. The negative ions can neutralize the positive ions on your hair, which means less static and less dryness. Conclusion: Is The T3 Curl ID Worth The Money? Would you be lost without this product? If it breaks, we’ll aim to replace it within 2 days with no excess to pay. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; Compared to the old T3 SinglePass Curling Iron, the T3 Curl ID is no longer using a dial to adjust the heat. When you change the mode to Manual, you tap the handle to get the temperature that you want. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Adjust the temperature: Tap the top of the temperature panel to increase the heat setting or tap the bottom of the panel to decrease the heat setting. Shop Direct Finance Company will receive a commission from the Insurer for arranging and administering your Insurance policy. Additionally, you can switch the curling iron to the “Manual Mode” so that you can use it as a traditional curling iron. The difference is that this luxury hair curling iron features 9 heat settings, which beats almost all the curling irons on the market. No Dial, Only Touch Screen that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;

One Pass Technology—T3 Singlepass® Technology is built-in tech that ensure you get the curl in one pass, so say au revior to redoing the same piece over and over.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment